Heavy song called Black Hole

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by sridhar11_2, Feb 25, 2006.

1. sridhar11_2

sridhar11_2 Instrumental guitarist

Hello everybody. This one i really like. Its my favourite song so far so please check it out. It would really sound a lot better with drums and stuff but i have'nt figured that part out yet. The main sound is from a Digitech Bad Monkey and a Boss DS-1 but i added stuff like reverb phase after the recording. There's basically 2 tracks for the main backing chords, that is one in each speaker so i played the stuff twice , i had to get the timing right. Its somewhat heavy with the distortion. Check it out and please comment.

https://www.soundclick.com/sridhar

2. slash_i_m

slash_i_m Laid to Rest

Good one.Diggin into metal from blues ?The ending especially the phase thing was solid.

3. sridhar11_2

Thanks. Just tried something new. You cant really play a blues song abouta black hole now can you:p:

4. slash_i_m

slash_i_m Laid to Rest

yeah rite.which black hole do you really mean do depict ?I thot of something L's
    when i read it for the first time.:RollLol:

5. sridhar11_2

Not that one ;) The one you should be thinking about is the giant dent on the cosmic plane.

6. slash_i_m

slash_i_m Laid to Rest

aah yeah i figured it out.anyways u bought that Bad Monkey and DS1 ?

7. sridhar11_2

Yes bought the Ds-1 some time ago and the Bad Monkey recently.

8. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

^I have difficulty in grasping the fact that you're still 16. Wonderful work, and god bless, you'll be a fine musician!

9. sridhar11_2

^^^^Thanks a lot for saying that..