Having Auditions :s !!!!! Help Me ...

Discussion in 'Pakistani Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by playingDeguitar, Oct 21, 2005.

1. playingDeguitar

playingDeguitar New Member

Hey & Salam,
    Well ppl m having auditions on 23rd of OCTOBER in my college for the BAND of the college.So plzzzz suggest me a song with their PERFECT Chords so i get selected for it plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.waitting 4 positive replies .........

2. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

try adaat the versions r in the pakis forum

well wat type of song do u want to play??

3. Quadrophenia

Quadrophenia Member

take it easy..play something different whatever u choose. dont play any Jals stuff..everyone will be playing that. ;) try junoon..bulleya.the chords are given by Jay swami i think..and someone has posted solo too..so work on that. good luck.

4. pranabgohain

pranabgohain New Member

Re:

Best is to play an Original catchy Song...(if u have any that is). Although much depends on teh type of competition it is (and the type of band they are looking for), if its Rock, try playing Talaash by Junoon. If you get it right, everyone present will be ROCKED for sure. Else, you can play stuff like Strings (Najanay Kyon), Euphoria (Tum, Ab Na Ja), KK, etc...& play safe :rock:

Rock them and let us know the results.

5. playingDeguitar

playingDeguitar New Member

Thanks 4 de replies ppl . But recommendation's wid chords will really help me !!!!!! & one thing more i have a SEMI-ACOUSTIC guitar so plzzz recommend me those songs which will sound gud on it !!!!!!