Has anyone thought about ordering Guitarts online from the US

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by timewarrior, Nov 23, 2005.

1. timewarrior

timewarrior New Member

Hi
    Theres a huge talk about which guitar to buy and where to buy from . However Im not sure if anyone actually has thought about ordering guitars online ? Gibsons? Taylors? Fenders? Martins?

Are there any problems associated with this process? Normally if companies ship through FEDEX/DHL etc..im not sure if there are any issues that can be raised.

Let me know your thoughts .
    Im not willing to pay 50K plus on a guitar which would usually cost around 500$ in the US. Thats a lot of money to waste.

Thanks
    Pranav

2. hindiRox

hindiRox Banned

3. chintan9

chintan9 yay! i won the ipod!

4. hindiRox

hindiRox Banned

Just for a sadist issue with one website, YOU cant brand him a cheat. I've been following his work from a long time and found it good. My bro has gone and checked out some stuff there and found it good too. But i still suggest edroman cause the quality of his work has be lauded by GUITAR CENTER, Musicains Friend and ZZSOUNDS the leading guitar dealers in America..

5. Genesis

Genesis New Member

Can u prove that somewhere? (Just so we can be assured that is....)

6. chintan9

chintan9 yay! i won the ipod!

Dude why dont you do a google for Ed roman guitars. Half the guys out there think he is a FRaud! So why risk it!

And guitar center, music 123(if they do praise him) praise his work because they are paid big bucks to do so.

7. hindiRox

hindiRox Banned

See the ed roman site.. Search for Ed Roman guitars..