Harry Potter Suks!!!

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by akkyy21, Jul 13, 2005.

?

Do you like Harry Potter??

Poll closed Jul 14, 2006.
  1. NO, am normal!!

55.6%
  2. YES, am sissy!!

44.4%
  1. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

2. greenday

greenday New Member

i don't see why ppl make a fuss about hp being an "evil" book, promoting superstition..or **** like that, i would understand if the book was categorized as non-fiction..but ppl look harder and you'll find it in the fiction section of your library..no one said the stuff in it was real....and ppl should also stop tryin to compart lotr with hp..they're both different books..and awesome in their own way...

3. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

4. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

Throughout my posts I offer you choices:

a) I offer you the choice of ignoring these people around you who ask to read the book or read it and be done with it.

b) I offer you the choice of reading my posts with an open mind, accepting what I say or rejecting my thoughts by giving me valid reasons or just doing what you are doing right now....i.e.- ignoring what you feel is true in them and looking desperately for newer points to harp on.

c) I offer you the choice of liking Harry Potter or hating him. I couldn't care less.

d) I offer you the choice of agreeing with me or disagreeing with me.

e) I offer you the choice of ignoring my posts altogether. Unfortunately, the case with that option is that other people will assume that you have "conceded" the argument.

You do realize you are as bad as all the fanatics who are trying to shove the book down your throat? You are the extreme opposite of what they are and you don't seem to realize that the opposite extreme is as bad as the one on which the fanatics lie.

5. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

@ nebu - I dont give a fuk for the potter mania,... in the sense i dont give a fuk to wat ppl crazy about potter say. I read Mario Puzo.

@ bjr - So u dont have a YES/NO,... dont ya....

6. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

Hehe,.... looking at the poll, I cant believe 2 people actually are ready to accpet they are sissy jiust to support their specy twat. :p:
    If I was in your place would have opted not to vote rather,...

7. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

Is everything in your life answerable in a YES/NO? If so, I feel glad I don't have such a life.

Sometimes choices aren't visible but that does not mean they do not exist.

8. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

On such ****ty things,.. yeah a yes/no shd serve the purpose,.....
    But not everything in life should be scratched brains upon u c. Especially wen u can see those things r not even worth it!!!

9. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

Okay, if you feel that this was one of those things that was not worth it why did you start this thread? It is because you started this issue that other people continued it.
    So you are contradicting yourself here.

To feel that a yes/no is possible in terms of taste is stupid. It is such a relative issue.

Okay....suppose I start a poll saying that anyone who likes to play guitar is a sissy. Would you not vote to say that you DO like playing the guitar? If yes, this is what those 2 people have done....if no, you are a hypocrite who feels that their image in other peoples eyes is more important than in their own.

and assuming that you read only Mario Puzo, you have a list of 12 books to choose from.....wow!

10. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

Am not contradicting myself anywhere,.... u dont need to scratch brains to start off a thread about what u just feel like.

The guitar-sissy thing : Put a poll and see the result yrself.

Pls try not giving lectures on every small thing, there r many things that can be decided just on a mere yes/no. And one who cant, is a big time confused dildo!!!

11. light_of_erindi

light_of_erindi New Member

Woah....so many posts....i did not know there were so many anti-potter people here...

and my last post....that was a TYPICAL potter-fan reply if that's what u want to call it ...i just wanted to avoid giving resons in detail....

and about the hate sites....well every popular ideology has an anti-ideology....communism(used to be)...democracy...religion...atheism...gays...saas bahu soaps!!...so cudn't care less......

12. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

Your weak insults and retaliations are now starting to bore me. Forget the argument. I apologize if you feel hurt by what I've said.

I promise you this will, in no way, effect our rapport in the English Tabs request thread and I will try to help you there if you ever need it.

13. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

Where did i insult u man????
    All the insults here were meant for the HP thigie,....
    u were only sayin na,.. u aint a HP fan,... so y do u take offence? :p:

14. nnshinde

nnshinde New Member

oh... atleast harry suceeded in creating new thread....
    Badnam honge to kya naam nahi hoga? ;)

15. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

8-2.....wow....

16. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

Wow Indeed,...... Nice avatar dawG!!!!

17. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

ahahahahhaha yes.. lolz

i hate that movie.. i think there are 2 or 3 part.. dont know.. who cares.. useless crap

18. LEFTY_GUITARIST

LEFTY_GUITARIST -= M®. §öU†|-|ÞäW =-

DONT LET DIS THREAD END LIKE ww3 thread...................2 guyz saying "i quit i quit"

19. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

No one is quitting here man!!!

20. J.J

J.J The Guitar God

Everyone has his own views of everything so....SHUTUP!!!