Harry Potter Suks!!!

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by akkyy21, Jul 13, 2005.

?

Do you like Harry Potter??

Poll closed Jul 14, 2006.
  1. NO, am normal!!

55.6%
  2. YES, am sissy!!

44.4%
  1. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

@ Tejas - The enlightening part is done in the above post,.... u cant make sense out of it,... Thts coz u r a major HP fan,.... U cant possible make sense out of sense :p: ,.... c dude,....thts y i asked u ppl not to bother about this thread!!

2. tejas

tejas ..........

Ohh...how very funny. I guess I was wrong, this post of yours beats the previous one black and blue.

3. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

Ahhh,.. kid,... i amnot replyin to u anymore,.. u be happy in yr potty-man's mania!!!

4. tejas

tejas ..........

Gave up that easily? Damn. No fun.

5. death_metal_fan

death_metal_fan oh goody, it's a woody!

Wow he gave up so easily. He must be really mature. :p:

6. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

Tch tch,.. not givin up,... just choosing to reply to the sensible one's only,.. So stop making fool outta yrselfs!!

7. guitarangela

guitarangela gran'ma

there is nothing wrong w/ harry potter. it's very interesting. ppl who are less sensible like u may not like it. no offense, sorry. but i just don't like what u have said.

8. dharmatma

dharmatma Banned

u mean till now..u were makin sensible posts?

im no harry potter fan..i even found ur link funny..

9. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

Good,... its supposed to be fun only,... n thnk god someone knows its just fun!!!

10. sam_guitar

sam_guitar New Member

BJR you are simply Amazing man ... FAntasic way of explaning man ... i like your style man
    Hery porter is fictition and .. simply great

11. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

hmm lets see things about harry potter i dont like:
    - hes annoying
    - hes brit
    - he looks like a dork
    - hes the boy who lived
    - hes a brit
    - he wears a dumb robe
    - he is the answer to everything
    - everything revolves around him
    - hes brit
    - hes got a brit accent
    - hes brit
    - he lives in england
    - hes brit
    - he promotes superstition
    - hes brit
    - hes got a broom between his legs
    - hes a sissy
    - hes brit

Things i like about potter
    - hes a brit kid, easier to kill em young:grin:

12. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

See,..these r the kinds of posts welcome here,..... :)

13. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

a) Try to identify who you're pissed off at...I think it's the fans and not the actual book/writer. The Shiv Sena's attitude pisses me off but that does not allow me to bash Hinduism.

b) I'm not comparing Harry Potter to anything. Aren't questions from books a part of any quiz? Yes, just like the above mentioned things....literature is also a part of it and Harry Potter is a good a work of literature for a child as End Blytons, Archie comics, The Chronicles of Narnia etc. (books that I have seen questions being asked from) You're right that only nutheads can win these quizzes.

c) Just because you pity someone does not mean they are wrong. I'm sure they don't mind your pity. Pity away to glory.

d) The crimes you mentioned....Let us, for just a minute, assume that what you have said is true. Is this the only thing in the entire WORLD committing these crimes? No. I blame television for most of them but I don't think you'll see me ranting.

e) I know I cannot compare guitar to Harry Potter. I was just trying to emphasize the stupidity of his point. If his logic stands, then so does mine. Think about the amount of time you have wasted on this forum in this particular "lounge". It is the same as opening, posting at or visiting a harry potter website.

f) Why have a pre-concieved notion on what grown ups can or cannot do? The thought of my parents "doing it" to create me made me sick too but it did happen no?

g) Your laughing on anyones comments over here does little justice to your posts. Dude, you're fine in the other threads but you're not making much sense here.

Like I said before, I'm barely even a Harry Potter fan. I just happened to read all the books during a particularly boring phase and liked them.

ah, You finally hit upon a point....self-satisfaction. You see, as far as I know, J.K.Rowling thinks she's written a pretty good book so she's satisfied...which according to you is all that matters. Therefore, nobody can have a problem with her now. oh...and money and fame came with her "self-satisfaction".

Do you not read books? Do you not know the joy of reading books? Book lovers feel the same passion that you do when you play the guitar. As for inspired writing....I haven't ever visited this site but I do believe it exists:

https://fanfiction.mugglenet.com/

And do you think J.K.Rowling wrote this book effortlessly? Is it wrong to enjoy the fruits of your effort? If you think she wrote this effortlessly, I will expect you to email me a book you've started writing today within 3 days.

Yes, but what about star plus, sony, z cinema and every damn movie in the theatres? How many people actually watch your INFOtainement and how many watch crapatainment?

I can say the same thing about girlfriends or guitar....but would people listen?

Now this gets the prize for the stupidest statement ever. Why don't you give away all the money you spend on the internet to some charity? Why don't you sell your house, your guitar, your computer and go live in an ashram and serve the poor? If you cannot do these things, why do expect something out of others? She is rich but she has as much right to choose what she wants to do with it as we have with ours. I prefer wasting mine on myself buying guitars, computers, bikes etc. as I'm sure you do too.

And just for your information, I do believe Rowling donates generously to charities. She not only donates her money, but also her time....which is equally if not more important.

Precisely. She shares a business relationship with her publishers and she is not getting the money for nothing. I don't see people handing money out in this volume for nothing.

14. deathdr_87

deathdr_87 Awesome Guitarist

hahaha.... i lveo ddrsaurahs response- now all of ull - dont start telling him off over how he is a bigot and all -

either ways to all u potter fans - i hate harry potter. ive read some 4 of his books and they all made me feel like puking - dont ask y i read 4 - yes i ahd ntohing better to do... yes im bored.. yes im some 17 yr old kid who sits at home, etc....
    (ok i havent een home too often last few months.. but off topic)

harry potter is just so frigging dumb.... he shouts out some random nonsensical half latin sentence and something really faggish happens... skip to a 3 headed dog who looks like a retarded baboon (in the movie and sounded jsut as dum in the book).. skip to some random guy called voldemort who no one calls by that name coz theyre too friggin scared - but btw.. he was killed by a lil kid (anew born babay actually)....

oh god senseless stories..

sorry im no lotr fan either.. i dont like fantasy unless its terry pratchett coz that gutys seriously funny...

to potter haters - no every1 who likes hp isnt a fag.. there are loads of lil kids who enjoy reading fantasy books (outside america), there are loads of older kids who have agood time reading the books (im guessing for tp - the same reason ud see the matrix or ne other action flick - to see all tyhe dhishum dhishum and all)..

so well... we ahte dem, dey dont - but i beleive that i ahve good enough reasons to hate dem.

15. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

I believe you have good reason too. The fact that you have freedom of choice is reason enough for you to hate them.

16. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

I seriously dont feel like making an effort to answert all the potty-man's fan's. I knew this would be the response, coz all of them are so overwhelmed by tyhe orgasms they get while reading the senseless book, they just cant take it. Listen guys, some ppl like some **** some dont, that doesnt mean all one can say on the later side is senseless. So carry on with yr potty-man's mania. I dont give a fuk.

17. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

Of course it doesn't mean that people on the other side can not make sense. It's just that you and that other guy I quoted aren't making much sense.

I'm not asking you to like Harry Potter. I'm asking you to let others like him without taking this condescending attitude where you're pitying anyone "stupid" enough to like him. I'm giving you your freedom of choice, you give me mine.

18. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

Errr,... through out your posts.... do u even have a choice, and if u do, can u even put it up like a normal man??? I doubt!

19. nebuchadnezzar

nebuchadnezzar G34r G33k

Okie..so you guys hate HP..so what kind of stuff do you 'mature' people like...plz plz tell me so I can read that too and stop being a kid....
    akky...if you dont give a fuk for potter mania, then why did you post this thread just about that??..just dont bother about it if you dont like it...

20. greenday

greenday New Member

harry potter's the best, i don't wat u guys are talkin about..try readin them before makin stupid comments..plus they're children books..so if u dont' like em suck it up. for those who say they never want to read it, and never have..how can you call it crap when u don't know anything about it..stop being ignorant for once..talkin about things u don't know only makes you look like ****in retard