harini.. com back com back !

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by Subhro, Apr 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Subhro

Subhro Argentina lost :"(

Harini.. y r u quitin ?
    com back.. com back..
    i'll miss fightin with u :p:.. so wil J n da rest.. also we don hav 2 many dada fans out here.. need ur support :)

if u don hav sum fights n jhagras.. phir to there wont be ny fun :)
    we hav quite a few fights in IGT : :cool:
    J vs jammy
    raj vs atthani
    me vs biggie.. list bahut lamba hai.. :p:

don be so angry .. ok ?
    u shud hav been sherni :p: not harini :p: ..... :shutup: mods can shift this quote 2 PJ forum :)

ok.. now com back :)

2. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

@harini, i didnt know this! What the hell happened?
    @Someone, please inform me what happened?

3. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

check carnatic thread 35 raagas. pretty silly actually. just to clear any misunderstanding, it has nothing to do with MM, MM u r awesome sir. U r a great addition. Harini is mad at me.
    and she has a point, she is not comfortable with fusion music, and people playing or learning carnatic music in a way she and many other purists consider impure.

I respect her feelings, and she was not comfy wit the carnatic thread here.

But at the same time, i would like to reiterate I am sure ppl on IGT like her a lot, she added lot of color to the cricket threads on chitchat, and she could stand up to my cynicism :).
    And i am sure she quit only because of the carnatic forum, and my views on carnatic music, and music in general which she feels is a result of musical relativism which exists in the music world today

Jay

4. Taifi

Taifi New Member

harini was a girl???!!! i alwayz thought she was a he. lolz.sorry. yeah come back harini.

5. Subhro

its gotta be u in tht avatar of urs.

6. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

hahaha you sure hit the nail on the head...er the head on the nail... ;)

btw whats was that about jammy ? did u mean rahul dravid? :think:

7. d_ist_urb_ed

^J= Jayswami
    Jammy= You

8. Subhro

:p: no i dint
    jammy bole to jamhead :p:

9. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

like i couldnt surmise that first time around !!!

10. golisoda

golisoda Comfortably Numb

Hey Harini Pls come back...., why do you bother abt others when you know you are right.... If you quit now there will be none supporting the purists..... Differences are meant be there but when you stand your point then they will know that what's right and what's wrong... Come on post some lessons and show a blind eye for those who bash you....

11. dharmatma

dharmatma Banned

i dont know if harini is going to read this post..
    but if u are out there..
    just remember that dharmatma loves you..

and if that is not a good enough reason..then u are breakin my heart.

seriously..harini..this is the internet and most posts are not be meant to be taken seriously..when u are helping out a large community like igt,there are bound to be some posts which might offend you.

12. silent_dragon

silent_dragon Immortal guitarist

woah i don't really like this happening again n again n we don't even hav many IGT female members. So plz don't go or u'll break dharmatma's heart!!!:p:

13. harini

harini Hameer Kalyani

guys,
    thank you for your kind words. I am not leaving because i am annoyed at anybody. i am leaving because my posts are the most misconstrued here. I had Jay blast me privately because i told MM his "knowledge" of carnatic music was messed up because had learnt from the wrong sources. If its messed up, its messed up. I cannot be the person who watches a person sing horribly, adn go and tell them u sang very well.

carnatic music is best learnt from a guru, whether people like ananth would want to accept it or not. if you think that going to websites, reading stuff, and playing songs so plainly is going to get you newhere, think again.

my focus is carnatic music. i came here thinking some guitarists would maybe like some information on certain intricacies- after being invited by jay! however, i am not satisfied with people reading wrong sources and questioning me.

ananth to you- i did ask my guru questions, intelligent ones though. i did not learn rubbish from else where and argue with him that i was right. you have to have that faith in your guru.

jay to you- i did not carry over any mood from the SR thread. MM was wrong and i told him that. if you have a problem, go solve it!

MM- i realise that you might be knowledgable in other aspects of music. i only meant to point out that your knowledge was wrong, i did not mean it in a derrogatory way towards you. If you think im a bad person, that is your take again.

Subhro, and others, i need to be at a place where im more comfortable after all. we can remain in touch. send me a pm, and ill give you my email address.
    Thanks
    Harini

14. dharmatma

dharmatma Banned

harini ..did u even read my post??

u cannot leave just bcoz u have a prob with a few ppl.

15. harini

harini Hameer Kalyani

i did read your post dharmatma. i am sorry. its not about differences. its about what i believe in. i do not mind people seeking knowledge asking me questions. but i do mind people asking me dumb questions with the intent of putting me down. there comes a time when i have to move on. the time is proly this time:)

16. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

damn subro why did u ask her dumb questions

17. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

one down one to go........i am target number two.... the 2nd important figure in igt's "axis of evil"

:)

18. d_ist_urb_ed

Harini has replied. Thread has served it's purpose. Thread Closed!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.