Hardest Song to Play?

Discussion in 'Music Talk' started by lord_neo, Jul 25, 2006.

1. guitarfreak_106

guitarfreak_106 New Member

am just wondering if anyone has tried songs by stevie ray. his songs just mezmerize me. can't figure out how he gets all those sounds from one guitar. not that i have tried. just want to know if it is possible to get his feel. say songs like cold shot, croosfire..

2. Double Click

Double Click New Member

Most of the album versions were done using multiple guitars.

As for the feel...well..I dont think anyone can tell u how to get that. U have to feel the blues. Try playin when u'r bummed out. Helps understand the songs sometimes.

3. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

Are u finding it difficult coz it has slide playing in it ??

4. sam_sealion

sam_sealion MeLoDiC ShReDDeR. . .

most dream theater songs..
    especially 'as i am', 'in the name of god'.. cant even think of attempting them!!

5. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

yeah its easy ... but playing in tht punch is DIFFICULT .... i wanna know if u ppl think yngwie is god ....... Lemme hear him play a high hopes solo ... which is so soulful ...... even if he doesnt improvise he wont get the feel of the gilmore style .....

And whoever thought nirvana is 3 chord band .. so they r easy ..... THEY ROCK ... and they invented something ... They are bigger than most shredders ......

6. anshphenomenon

anshphenomenon Rape me :boff:

^^agree with u!!

7. Double Click

Double Click New Member

@ Nanda..... Yngwie may sound soulless 90% of the time....but that's just his style of playing.

He can play with feel when neccessary though. Chk out his Hendrix covers :nw:

Oh.....one more thing...Clapton/Hendrix/Joe Sat are gods.

Yngwie = Fat Ba$7@5D..Period

8. g0g0l

g0g0l ! SpAm

I have only one thing to say bout Malmsteen....

Wen i think of listening some of his pieces, i first go to a medical shop and buy a Saridon, have it and then only, i listen to those....

But still, i listen to his pieces (I don't know y)

9. Judas Priest

Judas Priest New Member

Any Necrophagist song is beyond hard.

10. limaj_daas

limaj_daas Guitar Pro Maniac

Damage Control - John Petrucci... godamn insane song.... petrucci gets fast but keeps the feel... this has gotta be immensely hard to get right.

But if u talk about covering the song and keepin the feel of the song intact... it'd prolly be Love Thing by Joe Satriani

11. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

You said it man. Muhammed Suicmez's neo-classical solos are definitely hard.

12. Wake up nite

Wake up nite New Member

the powerpuff gals theme song is da hardest 4 me hehe lol

13. AceRoom

AceRoom Future Grammy Winner

I have the same problem. I can't play the fast part in the outro but the solo rocks tho...