Hard Question for tool fans

Discussion in 'Music Talk' started by shsnawada, Jul 2, 2005.

1. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

Who do you think is the worst (least talented) band member in tool?

No question that all of them are goddamn talented, but still there is always a best and a worst.

VERY HARD QUESTION.
    but still its subjective.

My guess is adam jones, but no he got the videos.

2. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

though i aint a big fan..i gotta say the guitarist is the lest talented of the bunch.

3. tejas

tejas ..........

Hmm...very tough indeed. Wonder why you're asking this question. I cant answer. All of them are brilliant at what they do.

4. shsnawada

The reason i'm asking this is nothing is perfect. Everything has plus and minus points. I'm a big tool fan but i just wanted to find out the minuses.

5. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

its the guitarist!!!!

6. Mr. Scary

Mr. Scary Bass-tard Child

Adam Jones is talented in his own way.

7. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

ahh...then gotta say...its my opinion!! :p:

..rofl, ur signature is hilarious!!

8. shsnawada

I dont know, whether adam jones is good in his own way, but still think that some kind of not so heavy version of Fredrik Thordendal would be better.

9. tejas

tejas ..........

I think Adam is very talented. I've said this once and I'll say it again, he paints a picture with his guitar. He really sets the mood of the song. Take the verse of H. as an example. I love that guitar line, its so unlike Tool, but nothing else could fit there. Its amazing how he does that. Danny is a drumming god, we all know that. Justins bass playing is amazing to say the least. Maynard, well....he's just brilliant, isn't he?

10. Alfons

Alfons C.F.H

hmmm ..
    the FOOL of TOOL .....
    the guitarist

11. shsnawada

Its not like i dislike adam jones or something. This is all relative. I mean that the rest of the band is better at what they are doing. Only by a bit though.