Happy Independence Day Everyone

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by esgallindeion, Aug 15, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. esgallindeion

esgallindeion Minstrel Knight

Enjoy today and do not forget those who laid their lives so that today we can live the way we do. :beer:

2. alex

alex New Member

yeh - i purely agree with you - lets celeberate the spirit of indepence - do one good work 2dy for the nation atleast - even a very small contribution will work. And yes never forget the the sacrifise of all the leaders - coz of them we are all here..............
    cheers !!!!!!!!

3. tejas

tejas ..........

Happy Independence day to all of you. And always remmember the Brave who gave their lives for our freedom.

4. abhay_saxena

abhay_saxena Lord of the strings

A very happy independence day to you all . .. . and a toast to all those brave men of india who laid there lives and still do. .. my army men !! salute to them

5. zoomingrocket

zoomingrocket TeChNiCaL AdMiNiStRaToR

Enjoy the Freedom.....

I know you Love her,
    its not secret!
    She is Pretty, so Rich & Cultured.
    Congrats!
    She turns 57 today.....

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY
    Keep Loving Her!

Many Happy Returns of the Day to IGT!

Enjoy the Freedom!

REgards,
    Zooom....!!

6. Natasia

Natasia ...

:rock: :rule: :rule: :rule:

hhaapppyyyyy burrrddaayyyy to india .....
    happpyyyyy burdaayyy to india.......
    happyyyy burday to my country... n to your country toooooooo ......

JAI HIND........
    :beer: :beer: :beer:

7. jayanth

jayanth <.: : Call Quits : :.>

Nats.. Its not India's birthday.. India was born before.. Anyways.. My respects to those lives which probably gave us this Freedam(As We Call It) and those which were lost in tryoig to achieve the same.. Probably the two minute silence was something that we observe every 15th August should probably mean something other than yhea Two Minutes N o Talking.. think about it.

8. Natasia

Natasia ...

me meant the burdaaayy of a free india......
    as far as paying respect to those who've slayed their lives for the country goes... i bel. that as a habit we remember all those ppl on or just around i-day but then we forget them again... be it our freedom fighters or the soldiers at kargil or the other wars.... so i hope we do keep them in our prayers n remember their scacrificies always and not only on such days,,....

9. jayanth

Any warrior for that matter.. I've met a lot of widows at CRy(where i help and work ad a volunteer) and when you hear their Stories , its sad enough. So its a better thing not to talk about them cause that wouldonly make us losers(Which we kind of are) and also makes them sad..

10. Natasia

Natasia ...

i didn't mean talk abt them ... i meant help them out in all ways u can ... n not try and show u care only on days such as these....

11. jayanth

THats what We do at CRy.. These people are such Sweethearts.. They lost their Loves and they come and Teach those children Morals.. I teach Math(Sad) but What they do is amazing.. The children actually respond to their teaching.. I never used to care what the teacher said when i was in Class.. Here its different..

12. wisevijay

wisevijay newbombayrox

I :bow: to the brave men who scrificed thier lives so we could live in peace and undictated..(&play guitar in peace;) )

and hey jay u r doin a good job man..a good musician,student,work somewhere&teach math!!!!! i was quite surprised when i heard u "TEACH MATHS!!!"

13. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

Happy Independence Day to all our fella indians , me bow down to all our great people who sacrificed their lives to give us good life ,...

jay i do agree with you 100% , hope all our ppl wud be as concerned as you are , pehaps the ans is very upseting...

still we go on , my message to all the people in the house , be good and do good .... after all we all are PROUD INDIANS....

JAI HIND...

14. esgallindeion

esgallindeion Minstrel Knight

CRY?? is that childrelief and you? I have done a lot of work for it too, through my old school in delhi...

15. jayanth

He he.. See We Mods are supposed to undergo training at CRY before we come here i guess..

16. prash_rocks

prash_rocks Over the Hills & Far Away

i'm late, but yet....

a very happy independence day to everyone!

:beer:

17. El macho

El macho New Member

Happy Independence Day Indeed

Dear Everybody!
    wish you all a very Happy Independence Day. :beer:

El

18. jayanth

I always used to teach Math..

19. jayanth