Happy Birthday Fictional_real!!!!

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by d_ist_urb_ed, Mar 8, 2005.

1. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

H bday dude , have a rockin day :bday:

sorry , i am a bit too late to wish you here , but neva too late , cheers and rockon :rockon:

:party:

2. Sanjay Mazumder

Sanjay Mazumder ~..::MASTERMIND::..~

Happy Birthday FR! :band: May God bless U!
    :bday:

3. fictional_real

fictional_real Pyaasi Jawani

@neo....finally the lord wishes! :p:
    @bob ....thanx thanx man. wish i wud booze wid ya.....we wud have competition to see who gets kicked out first! (sure...no 1 can beat u! :p:)
    @tejas.....u crazy!! u stay where biryani aroma wards off on each and every corner. damn i miss hyderabad. wid friends like you how can i have a bad day? ok....enuff of being filmi! :p:.....was gr8....undoubtly the best thing was a gift frm by g.f and my family and friends....and such huge huge huge love by IGT ppl.
    @sanjay....thanx man. hope i hear u guitaring some day.
    @all....thanx every1. thanx again.
    @bubbly....hey, why do u say dat....nomatter how much u bitch abt me ...u r the cutest! :p:...i dont know abt u girls...but guys find it very cute of a woman getting angry and theres a cutie thing involved there.....u know.

4. BubblyMartini

BubblyMartini !!!HAWM

ur nothin less mister:)
    made me smile early in the morn by tht....

abt U n ME BITCHING.... the war of the ***s will never end...u only know my views in tht context, n i'm jus a newbie....
    i'v lonnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggggg way to go

u'll "Know" me;)

5. fictional_real

^^^very true. just imagine if our thoughts didnt contradict how would be this life so chatpati masaledar (spicy!!) and thikhi (hot!!), as they say in hindi. just imagine if there were no guys ....u do never put make up. huh? :p:...and just imagine widout girls we do be no dogs ...coz we dont know after whom to run around! :p:...to be really honest....i never win over when the argument of 'men are dogs' finds its way out of my gf's mind. damn! u wont just believe such kinda woman just likes to be wid me....so.....if you take llllllllloooooooonnnnnnngggggg way to 'know' me....u r loosely ur time. :p:

its a competitive world. be there first. ;) lolz....

j/k guys....or else mr. skaw wud not mind jumping in to take this honourable appurtunity to call me 'pimp'.

6. Mr. Scary

Mr. Scary Bass-tard Child

you are pimp.

7. Subhro

Subhro Argentina lost :"(

yucks..... soory dude... was way too busy... misd it completely....

nyways.. a vry belated Happy Birthday 2 ya.. atul.
    god bless ya with more luvy duvy fundes 2 impress grls.. :)

8. nadish

nadish Active Member

Happy Birth Day FICTIONAL_REAL n Wish u all the success in ur future...

9. fictional_real

@SUbro....thanx man. was wondering where u went.
    @nadish....so nice of u. thank you.