Hair Loss Help !!!

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by vishwa_81us, Oct 18, 2005.

1. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

hey i meant your avy is bald! :p:

2. jekyll

jekyll Banned

LOL vishwa ...

huge levels of testosterone cause many other probles ... that i wont like to dwell upon ;) (for one it can lead to erectile dysfunction n sterility)

*kiss* divya ... ofcourse am doc ... havent ya heard of Dr Jekyll n Mr Hyde?

3. vishwa_81us

vishwa_81us Banned

^^^^

enough doc now u r taking panga with me.. keep ur kisses away.. otherwise i have to open my mouth Tiger Biscuit.. and u know me.. rite :think:

4. jekyll

jekyll Banned

1. array mamoo ... chal shaane ... hata sawan ki ghata ...

2. pehle brush n floss n tongue scrape n mouthwash karkne ke baad hi mooh kholna ;)

for those who dont understand hindi it was:
    1. some dialect - forget it ... didn make much sense
    2. brush n floss your teeth, scraper you tongue, mouthwash ... then open your mouth ...
    ;)

5. vishwa_81us

vishwa_81us Banned

hmmmm so now Tiger Biscuit... i need to explain you biology...

Higher levels of testosterone can have significant health benefits for some men, such as being less vulnerable to high blood pressure, heart attacks, frequent colds and obesity. These men are also more likely to rate their health as "good to excellent" rather than "fair to poor". (Studies show self ratings of health correlate highly with physicians' assessments.)

In a study published 1997, researchers studied testosterone and health in a sample of 4,393 men between the ages of 32 and 44 who had served in the military between 1965 and 1971. The men were interviewed and medically examined. Testosterone was measured in plasma from blood drawn at 8AM. Concentrations ranged from 53 to 1,500 ng/dl with an average of 679. Comparison of men with slightly average levels of testosterone (400 ng/dl) with men with slightly above average levels (800 ng/dl) revealed significant differences in health indicators.

Men at the higher level were 45% less likely to have high blood pressure, 72% less likely to have experienced a heart attack, 8% less likely to have 3 or more colds in a year, and 45% less likely to rate their health as fair or poor.

On the other hand, men at higher levels were 25% more likely to report one or more injuries, 32% more likely to imbibe 5 or more drinks in a single day and 151% more likely to smoke.

Older men with higher testosterone levels performed better on tests of cognition in a new study from University of California, San Francisco researchers. The study suggests that older men who are prescribed testosterone supplements may reduce their risk of cognitive decline, a precursor state to Alzheimer's disease, the researchers said. However, Yaffe does not recommend that men begin taking testosterone to improve cognition. Taking testosterone, or over-the-counter supplements that boost levels of the hormone, can have side effects including increased risk of prostate cancer.

Controversial research suggesting that low, rather than high testosterone may cause prostate cancer was reported over a decade ago by two highly respected urologists, Wayne Meikle at the University of Utah and Robert Prehn, at the Cancer Institute. Regardless of these findings and others, the safety of testosterone is not yet fully accepted. According to Dr. Prehn, testosterone may protect the prostate by blocking some of the age-related changes, which promote its increased growth. Dr. Meikle, a well-known researcher in transdermal testosterone, has found that low testosterone is a risk factor for prostate cancer in men with a positive family history for the disease

erectile dysfunction n sterility is caused by LOW LEVEL OF TESTESTERONE.. any one knows this... ( and you esp. :p: since u r suffering it seems )

High Level Of Testesterone is better than Low levels in all respects..

Courtesy : GOOGLE

6. jekyll

jekyll Banned

cool
    agreed

now tell me one thing ... do u know that none of the athletes take testosterone as enhancment drug - although it is the best ...

that is because -
    - it causes high blood pressure
    - it causes high load on your kidneys
    - it causes you testicles to stop producing testosterone ... and then after a cylce testicles splurges testosterone ... see saw effect which will lead to further hormaonal imbalance and mood swings
    - if for some reason your body is unable to process/use the testosterone it unfortunately converts it to estrogen ... that is a female hormone that is secreted by ovaries ... no need to tell ya what effect it will have on your body .. :oops: :RollLol:

so why dont u try more testosterone for once ;)
    and prove all the people who take IGF-1, nandralone, decadurabolin wrong ... and tell ask them to use testosterone instead ...

7. vishwa_81us

vishwa_81us Banned

ok dude.. do u know whether it is testesterone.. estrogen.. PSH , TSH , thyroxin, androgen or watever.. any hormone if taken externally it will affect ur kidneys.. its not just testesterone.. ur misleading the entire topic... no one is talking about taking extra testesterone doses.. but if our testicles that have the glands to secret the T harmone ( tired of typing the full word ).. do that naturally.. our body has a reverse feedback control system that takes care of it.. especially our cerebral hemisphere is divided into some sections.. one among them gets the stimulus to control the level of T-harmone in blood... and i think u didn't read my earlier post properly.. its clearly told that persons having high level of T-harmone r less prone to blood pressure and heart problems and even cancer...

8. silent_dragon

silent_dragon Immortal guitarist

woah the topics gone woo woo woo !!!woo woo woo!!!