guitarist needed in mumbai to form a band

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by libranboy, Mar 16, 2007.

1. libranboy

libranboy New Member

hey this is libranboy,

i actually wanna form a band..of sufi-pop-rock.which is today's happning trend.i am a singer too.got inspired by strings,jal,atif,fuzon and lot of other bands.i stay in mumbai..if i can get a guitarist we can work on the compositions and start a band.please reply wit details
    thx
    regards

2. vishonly

vishonly New Member

hi libranboy, i ll be intersted but i m no guitarist, but a vocalist, trainning in hindustani classical, and have good practice on strings, jal, atif, indian ocean, euphoria,kailsh kher etc. and will like to be a part of hindi soft rock band. let me know if u are interestd.

3. saurabhrocks

saurabhrocks New Member

libranboy place for such threads is the chit chat lounge.
    moved it

4. paranoid13rohan

paranoid13rohan .: iNDiaN iDioT 3.0 :.

@ libranboy ~ check your PM.

5. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

No, u douchebag. It's supposed to be in the Soundtrack forum.

*tsk tsk*

6. neoroy

neoroy New Member

hey libanboy,
    i'm a guitarist and would be interested.but i would like to mention that i'm still a beginner but i play reasonably well..and would pick up better with group practices...the main reason why i'm showing interest is because i share interest in the same genre of music as you..if u think u can have room for anthu beginner ...then lemme know
    rock on!

7. augur

augur I love bjr

All we need is a simple code so all the fking noobs don't bump threads which are 25 years old.

Where do they find them in the first place?

8. elfascinating

elfascinating risqué

^The cool IGT search?

9. augur

augur I love bjr

I hope Nirupama Roy is not waiting for a response.

10. ejazzz0801

ejazzz0801 New Member

m a lead guitarist n a vocalist too..i compose my stuff too...but do u have a drummer...!!??

11. Morbid_Angel

Morbid_Angel Sid the sloth

It just keeps getting worse. Maybe this is the admin trying to increase posting over here by bumping old threads. Zzzz..

12. jignesh sheth

jignesh sheth New Member