Guitar Tutor in Mumbai

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by madhavchandra, Feb 13, 2010.

1. madhavchandra

madhavchandra New Member

Hi all..
    It wud be great if any one of u cud pls help me find a guitar tutor in Mumbai.. near Malad west even Andheri or Goregaon wud do fyn .. Thanks ..

2. kss007in

kss007in New Member

In Mumbai its possible to learn Guitar at home ...
    Learn Staff Notation and classic western songs on your guitar.
    from well experianced guitarist..

Prefer Western Line. on From Churchgate to Virar...
    Other lines are considerd by verbal communication.

Contact Person: Ritvik
    Please Contact : 9503094613

3. J.Anand

J.Anand New Member

Check justdial.com you fill find plenty of tutors in malad kandivali...

4. abby.razz

abby.razz New Member

Abdul Razzaq Shaikh, Mumbai, Andheri

Hello Friends,

I'm Abdul Razzaq Shaikh, 26yrs, Mumbai Andheri, Frnds call me ABBY. Recently couple of week ago i have taken a Acoustic Guitar. As its my passion to play guitar from years ago. I dont know anythng abt guitar. I wanted to Learn guitar. I dnt have much time to go classes due to my heavy job schedule but daily half an hour i play guitar. Watchin YouTube i have Ek Haseena Thi tune so keep playing that one only. I'm unable to understand the chord and the language of A,B,C,G,E and all major minor. I got chords book than to unable to understand it and play it. Can any1 help me out in an easy to learn guitar and give me simple notes step by step of hinidi songs to play on guitar. Notes in terms of frets and string like which strings to play and which fret to press for a particular tune.

I wish to learn song like:
    Aye Khuda - Paathshala,
    DDLJ Tune,
    Phir Milenge Tune,
    Jaadu Teri Nazar Tune,

and Many More....

Can any1 provide me all this songs step by step note in terms of frets and strings.

Please.

If any1 can provide please email me those on abby.razz@hotmail.com

I wish some1 will truly help me in learning guitar.

Thank You

5. J.Anand

J.Anand New Member

Hey music lovers,
    Go to justdial .com and u'll find a lot of entries with address and contact number... specific to your areas also... they have a nice search engine.. u can filter for guitar class and private guitar class etc.

All the best
    Rock On