Guitar teacher in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada Needed

Discussion in 'Pakistani Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by bilala8, Sep 2, 2005.

1. bilala8

bilala8 New Member

hi
    i need a guitar teacher in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada.

2. nadish

nadish Active Member

My Brother!!! ur contact # will soon be deleted by the site Admin Lord Neo, coz cell # and emails addresses are not allowed for posts...

3. rohailsak

rohailsak New Member

1)Go to LA Music store at Cawthra and Lakeshore

2) Go to Mavis and Eglinton it is on top of the "Rooster and Firkin" pub

3) Central Parkway mall on Central Parkway and Burnhamthorpe there is a music school

4) Walters Music School Square One Mall on burnhamthorpe and Hurontario.

these are some music schools where u can learn the guitar as well as lease to buy it...

Good luck

cheers

4. bilala8

bilala8 New Member

need desi teacher

i need desi teacher dears, i know about these schools, plz help me.

5. rohailsak

rohailsak New Member

ok buddy seriously what can a desi teacher help u with? u need to learn chords, their formations and tabs and once u practice ull be able to pick up songs ureself... all desi songs are based on chords which are universal.. check out the resources which are available on IGT,

6. rohailsak

rohailsak New Member

Start by learning simple major chords like G major, C major, A major, D major. A minor, F major.. The first song i learnt was "TERE LIYE" by Junaid which is basically based on G and C. Learn the chords and make ureself comfortable by practising them then play the song to learn the strumming pattern. I hope this is helpful

7. bilala8

bilala8 New Member

i got it know, by the way thnx a lot guyz for helping me.