Guitar tabs of old malayalam songs

Discussion in 'Hindi Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by sanjeevbabu, Nov 18, 2004.

1. sanjeevbabu

sanjeevbabu Member

there is a lot of old songs in the malayalam films of the 1980's which are very good for playing in guitar.eg. sindhoora thilakavumay,devatharu poothu en,oru madhurakkinavin, manjanikkombil etc.if somebody is interested i can give them the tabs

2. jram

jram New Member

req old malayalam tabs

Dear mr. sanjeevbabu,

i'm interested in the olld malayalam tabs that you have.Please provide me if you could

Jayaram

3. ullu

ullu Banned

Yes I badly need the tabs of old malayalam songs. would you please post them. or how can i contact you?

4. manojbsdaya

manojbsdaya New Member

hey guys pls get me the malayalam tabs

5. ajina

ajina New Member

Request

Can u pls send some nice malayalam tabs?

6. sanjeevbabu

sanjeevbabu Member

please be specific in your requests.I can give you tabs.But i have to write it from my mind. I know almost all songs in malayalam.But it is not practicable to make a database. What i can do is write and send according to the requirements. I can give one song per request.
    please specify the name of the song .If anybody wants to listen to my guitar solo please visit www.esnips.com/web/indianguitar or https://amiestreet.com/user/signup?invite_id=51551

7. prabhasuresh

prabhasuresh New Member

Hello Sanjeev Babu,
    Could you please post "Devadaroo poothu" tab ?

Thanks
    Suresh

8. kalathilmanoj

kalathilmanoj New Member

Please mail me chords for some old malayalam songs

9. bijuantony

bijuantony New Member

Great work ....sanjeev!!!

Hello Sanjeev,

I have been learning and praticising electric guitar for the last one year.

Your work is amazing, i infact i bought your albums from amiestreet,I tried to
    transcribe the "madhuchandrikayude" and the embellishments that you put around the notes are amazing and hard to replicate!!. (true for any songs!)

however i can play that song in a very simple way; still working on it

If you could send me the " ente khalbile" tabs, that would be awesome!

thanks in advance

10. vishi1966

vishi1966 New Member

Hi sanjeevbabu,

can you please post or send me the tabs (viswanathmenon@hotmail.com) the tabs for

mamaaankam...palakuri kondadi....nilayude theerangal....

thanks in advance

vish

11. binuraj

binuraj New Member

hiiiiiii

can u pls send me guitar tabs of melodious malayalam songs?

12. macubex

macubex New Member

Please send me guitar tabs for 'Ilanjipoomanam ozhukivarunnu'. (soorajrajonline@gmail.com)

13. dileep115

dileep115 New Member

Hi friend please forwaed the malayalam guitar tabs @ [dileep.prabha@gmail.com]

14. sreenuisbusy

sreenuisbusy New Member

15. shinezguitar

shinezguitar New Member

Dear Mr. Sanjeev, I've been searching a lot for a site like this, Can u plz send me the tabs for the song Illa pozhiyum shishirathil.... The intro of this song is amazing n I'm dying to learn it..... Pls send it to shinemohant@gmail.com

16. shinezguitar

shinezguitar New Member

Sure man,,,, Plz help with the mallu tabs that u have.... i'm looking for Illa kozhiyum shishirathil from the movie varshangal poyathariyathe..... Plz plz plz help me.....

17. vadakkan

vadakkan New Member

Hi,

can you send me some old malayalam guitar tabs...please.

18. RAJ GUITARZ

RAJ GUITARZ New Member

19. mahe_tvm

mahe_tvm New Member

20. vivekb1985

vivekb1985 New Member

It would be great

I am a newbie.. Started learning guitar a month back.. I have been looking in and out of internet and the only malayalam tab I got is for 'Thumbi vaa'..

It would be really great if you could share the tabs you have... Anything will be appreciated..

Thank you!

Vivek.