Guitar Shops In Karachi?

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by rabi_sultan, Jan 24, 2006.

1. rabi_sultan

rabi_sultan <Bulla Ki Jana>

I was in Karachi for Eid but I couldn't find the time to go out and find a Guitar shop.

I normally stay in Gulshan-e-Iqbal Block 13 so anyone know any nearby me? The only one I know is in Saddar near Zainab Market (on Zaibunissa Street).

2. Bleeding Guitar

Bleeding Guitar New Member

heh last summer i went there .. there are alot of shops man .. there is one ryte opposite to Aladin WaterPark, then there are Good Shops at LaloKhait 10 number 3 shops in a raw called king music .. :)

3. shak

shak Harrr!

a guitar shop in lalokhait? coool!!! lol when i was there .. lalokhait was full of ironworks ..
    umm . there are 4 shops in sadar that i know off .. dunno what roads they are on .. one is near zainab market .. that one is quite big and well established .. another one closer to jan jees ... a resturant .. i think it would still be there .. third one is opposite the bismillah market (or mobile phone market) .. ran by some guy called "jiwanee" .. that is a good shop as well .. 4th one is actually a recording studio plus guitar shop ... ran by an old man .. i dont know where exactly that shop is but .. it was in a tall building near a police station .. on 4th floor .. and he had some really good effect pedals. .
    i know one shop in clifton .. close to a big cloth merchant .. forgot his name .. there is one close to alladin park .. (thanks to my cousin for this info)
    and then there should be many in defence area ....

4. rabi_sultan

rabi_sultan <Bulla Ki Jana>

alladin park, thats in Gulshan-e-Iqbal right? on University Road?

5. vjlord

vjlord New Member

plz help

Salam every 1....actually i jus wan to say tht its my first tym tht am going to buy a guitar wid my own money coz my parents are'nt allowing me to purchase a guitar...thts y i've only 2000 rs for a guitar..so any 1 can tell me tht from wer can i purchase it at lowest rates...plz mention the addresses...

6. Guitar player

Guitar player New Member

HI VOLTS IS BEST GUITAR SHOP IN PAKISTAN - ISLAMABAD
    you guys should call them HI VOLTS give FREE SHIPPING TO ALL CITIES OF PAKISTAN
    TRUST me if you will vist HI VOLTS you will feel that you are not in PAKISTAN
    I HAVE THE SHOP NO
    0333-5109876
    051-2855529

7. dave_hotshot

dave_hotshot New Member

hi i was wondring where in karachi can i buy an Ibanez GRG170 with Ibanez 10g Amp? u guys know of any shop here... can u please even tell me the latest price of the guitar....???

8. RootX

RootX New Member

You will find a variety of guitar at Lalokhair (Karimabad) # 10, That place is actually called Al Karam Square,

There are two shops there King and Prince
    I have bought 1 guitar from King and 2 from Prince

I prefer to buy guitar from Prince.
    They are very friendly and you can bargain a good percentage there

9. nadeem1414

nadeem1414 New Member

https://www.eNews.pk

this is a very information able web site but the peace of eNews.pk Karachi which makes after the log struggle again disturbed which is not better in fever of Pakistan.