guitar pro 5 out!!!

Discussion in 'Computer Forum' started by .:SpY_GaMe:., Nov 25, 2005.

1. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

i got the full version......
    and it rocks...THE RSE..the realisitic sound engine kills man................
    its amazing.........dead realistic
    only glitch..requires huge amounts of ram and disc space
    the setup is 171 Mb
    and the installed software is half a GB
    but totally worrth it
    it rox
    dont go for it if u have a slower processor
    amazing

2. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

yep me too already got the full version

n its really nice!!

3. har1s

har1s <b>Untitled</b>

hmmm ...i heard alot abt this guitar pro...what is it for btw?...n e sort of PC amp or sumthin ?... btw...ppl who wanna download da full version use limewire kazaa or imesh.... n yea @ saurabh...i got a 1.3 GHz processor...will it work... sorry m askin all this stuff b4 downloading...coz i already hav limited HDD space...so i wanna c if itz worth it or no.... :)

4. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

it shud..mine was workin on 450 Mhz:p: only it was clipping

5. .:SpY_GaMe:.

yep it should work

full version to b able to enjoy all the features included in the new gpro5 :)

6. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

OOPS dont tell me the setup is 171MB !!!! Thats crazy ... a huge leap ... I bet the old key wont work for this ... Is it worth downloading ... 4 itself is enuf to learn ....

7. vish_rocks

vish_rocks New Member

DrSaurabh you are correct it does rock . the RSE is really cool. i compared a couple of old files they sound remarkbly real in gp 5 .
    hey , ok i downloaded it after reading your comment. thanks dude.

and since i strictly dont support piracy (not even file sharing) so i am not going to tell people out here that i got it from "isohunt" . this gives a big collection of torrents ( if you already don't know what a torrent it is .just google it and see) and make sure to select the torrent with maximum number of seeds. but i am not going to tell any body . now am i ?

it took me an hour to get over bsnl broadband(only 30kbps max) so if you are on a dial up ....

nanda dont think too much about it. its a 'must have'.

8. faiqrock

faiqrock XaiQ

yaar can Some 1 tell me tht wht is Guitar Pro 5:$:$:$:$i mean wht r the Features wht we can get from iit plz...thn i will download 2:$:$:$

9. vish_rocks

vish_rocks New Member

faiqrock are u sure you r from this earth.?? ( no offense, just curious.lol)

ok guitar pro is a software .which was ment to write tabs .nothing great> wait till you hear this.
    they added sound features to the original design. now the sound is so great one can almost mimic actual guitar both acoustic and elec. plus lots of other instruments. and prepare coustomised music sheets . so practically you can prepare sheet music and play it perfectly. thats pretty much the story in short.(you got to see it first hand)

as far as i am concerned it has proven to be the greatest learning tool ever .it dissects music in super fine details.standard olga tab files can not. besides it taught me strumming.
    google it if you want more details.

10. faiqrock

faiqrock XaiQ

thnx m8:$..............

11. bhartendupandey

bhartendupandey New Member

does this guitar pro works as a effects processor??????? plz let me know

12. slash_i_m

slash_i_m Laid to Rest

no man i don't think GP acts as a processor.i feel powertab editor is better than gp and the best part is that its a freeware.

13. m_waleed86

m_waleed86 KhaMosh GhuStAk

must try it then...

14. .:SpY_GaMe:.

powertab had some probs recently i think...

15. slash_i_m

slash_i_m Laid to Rest

wat kind of probs,do you mean that their home PT archive was banned ?well for some time it is but UG's hosting PT.anyways its relly gud being a freeware rite ?

16. .:SpY_GaMe:.

^ yep it was abt the banning i was refering to...

17. mr singh

mr singh New Member

well, i shall try out gp5, but i still think the best music program 4 the musically literate has 2 sibelius, that prgrm rcks :)

18. mr singh

mr singh New Member

oohh... this progrm is pretty kl, i luv the sounds, they hav improved drastically, :)

19. iyla

iyla New Member

If some one can tell from where i can get the full version.
    I have the demo version and now the demo period is over.
    So plz some tell me the link for guitar pro5

20. .:SpY_GaMe:.

register or look for some golmal torrent(not reccommended)