Guitar lessons in Pimpri-Chinchwad, Pune

Discussion in 'Beginner's Q&A Forum' started by ledzepped, Nov 28, 2006.

1. ledzepped

ledzepped New Member

Guys, i have searched the forum for guitar schools in the pune area. But i havent found any in the pimpri-chinchwad area of pune. Is there anyone here who has info on the same? Is there any informal group of IGTians getting together to jam here?

2. death_metal_fan

death_metal_fan oh goody, it's a woody!

I think zoomingrocket lives somewhere near there. Maybe you could speak to him?

3. ledzepped

ledzepped New Member

thanks man!! but do you have any contact nos or mail id?

4. death_metal_fan

death_metal_fan oh goody, it's a woody!

5. nitsguitar

nitsguitar New Member

hi there Learn guitar.drums, synth in NISHAD MUSIC CLASSES; 9890663820

hi there Learn guitar.drums, synth in NISHAD MUSIC CLASSES; 9890663820

6. rahul24.infosys

rahul24.infosys New Member

Friends,

I want to share my personal experience about various MUSIC CLASSES in pune
    I went to 2-3 Music Classes for 1 or 2 months but after leaving those classes I found that I could play only three to four songs whatever my previous teacher put in my note book but in reality, I knew nothing to play on guitar and was dependent on my note book while I had so many classes and wasted a lot of time.

After a long time, one of my friend advised me to visit a class located at Aundh-Khadki road and he gave me very good feed back of that class.
    I checked with the person (Chandan Saxena) who conducted the class there. He gave me a demonstration with guitar and told me about music and the way to learn guitar. He also told me about the different-2 learning areas in guitar and time required to learn them. He checked my music skills (Vocal sound and Rhythm) and then assured me to make a professional in very short timing.
    He is a Software Engg but conducting music classes only for those people who have passion about music but didn’t have time & source to learn in short duration. I joined him in mid of Aug-08 and started from scratch and now I am able to play any random song with the timing and magic of profession. I am very happy and satisfied with my current performance and now I feel I need no more teachers in my life. He gave me direction to learn what other couldn’t.

I suggest you all, if your music class is Slow or Directionless and if you need such a good music teacher for synthesizer or guitar.
    Just contact chandan at 9960672319 and check with him your doubts, query or problems about to learn Guitar/Synthesizer if you have. You’ll definitely satisfied after his demonstration but meet him at-least once to know more music.

- Rahul Sharma (Infosys)

7. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Enough with this brand building!