Guitar Lesson - 4 Lahoriez

Discussion in 'Pakistani Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by umarboy, Mar 6, 2005.

1. umarboy

umarboy Tabber

any1 interested...write me back
    or add me in ur msn..
    [SNIP]

2. nadish

nadish Active Member

it's not fear! If u wanna teach ne thing, then teach that right here. I think there is no other place better than IGT. Coz you can teach 100's of ppls at same time...

3. aysh

aysh -|h3 ori9in4| (ui!aris-|-

no nadish u might just be wrong. everything cant be learnt on the net... there are too many details - big and small , and also many things which cant be told but u can observe wen u see some1 play . learning from some1 in person is always the best option. and then ofcourse IGT shud help...
    anyways i really appreciate the way u feel for IGT :) . keep ur enthusiasm high !!

4. JAZZ

JAZZ New Member

hey @umerboy wher do u live...in lhr....
    r u intereted in lessons ?

5. umarboy

umarboy Tabber

Gulberg3...if ur interested ya can email me..ill talk 2 u abt it

6. umarboy

umarboy Tabber

7. larsan

larsan K-Dash

hi...umer bhi i live in dubai......but actully i m from Lahore......If possible just tell me how to catch the rythem of the songs and to strum them...it will be greatt help for me...and one more request just record the strumming patterns of Teri Yaad and panchi by JAL and post on IGT....................................................thx alot

PLS don't refuse my request as no one is interest on IGT to help me out...pls don't refuse it...

8. umarboy

umarboy Tabber

errrrr...well man..ill try to do a proper recording..with vocals and stuff..tu phir u can check it out !!

9. Dj Sam

Dj Sam New Member

Man ... I think what u can learn live is completly different whilst learnin online from the net.!! u can only get familiar with the theories and all tha $***T stuvv... the BEst wat to learn anythin is to get a mentor for it.. i have been learnin from Umer though i got to learn many new stuff which i neva saw online.. i guess this is a good chance for all the lahories to get intact wid someone who is really into Guitar$!!

10. Bleeding Guitar

Bleeding Guitar New Member

to Umer guy . am from Canada .. lemme hear ur Work .. i can give u Studz real time.

11. umarboy

umarboy Tabber

12. Authentic

Authentic Banned

yaar where in lahore umar?

13. umarboy

umarboy Tabber

Gulberg3..............

14. Authentic

Authentic Banned

yaar you live where far man

15. BIG_EVIL

BIG_EVIL Guitaring Machine

uss kee ghaltee to nahe hay :p

16. Quadrophenia

Quadrophenia Member

hey umar..what kinda lessons u gonna give?..i'm coming to lahore..but i wanna get some real lessons.can u teach me scales,chord-scales relationships ..aka all the theory?

17. umarboy

umarboy Tabber

ya sure...

18. khuram

khuram New Member

hey manz
    i m alos fro lhr :D

19. umarboy

umarboy Tabber

we all wanted to know that...lol!
    by the way
    guyz who wana learn