Guitar is used in atif aslam's bheegi yaadein ?

Discussion in 'Pakistani Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by Famio, Feb 10, 2005.

1. Famio

Famio New Member

hey ppl, can anyone plz tell me what kind of guitar is used in atif aslam's bheegi yaadein ?

peace out

2. shak

shak Harrr!

its an epiphone les paul standard...black.

3. Geek

Geek New Member

Shahrukh: How can you say that? :S

4. rizwan

rizwan New Member

probably he made just a good guess so ppl can know more abt him :D

5. shak

shak Harrr!

6. nadish

nadish Active Member

I think that atif has just messed with the song Woh Lamhay and renamed it as "Bheegi yaadein". I dont like that songs at all

7. aeg0

aeg0 Guitarıng Alchemist

where can i find the video of bheegi yaadein...i found one, but it turned out to be a concert/performance video :S

8. insomniac

insomniac New Member

woh lamhey and bhegi yaadeein r the same songs ..rnt they ??

9. aeg0

aeg0 Guitarıng Alchemist

well the lyrics are the same....but the music and everything else is different...woh lamhey is by jal and bheegi yaadein is by atif aslam...

10. DARE_DEVIL

DARE_DEVIL New Member

hey

Hey murqury.. can u plz tell me that where u get atif's bheeig yaadein conxert video? plzz tell me the link... i,m waitin

11. aeg0

aeg0 Guitarıng Alchemist

@daredevil - its not even a proper concert...frankly i dont know wt the hell it is...he's standing with a bunch of ppl around him..and singing...or pretending that he's singing.....the video can be found on thechannel.tk
    and btw...there IS no video of bheegi yaadein by atif..the one shahrukh is talkin abt is the video of woh lamhey by jal...and hes right..there's a gibson LP standard in the video..

shak likes this.
  12. Taifi

Taifi New Member

yeah i also thought that the one shahrukh is talkin abt thatz the woh lamhey video by jal.

13. shak

shak Harrr!

oh yeah ..thnx for clearing that out ... umm i am a bit confused with jal, and atif ...anyways ...thnx again..
    and errr...its not gibson lp standard ..it an epiphone ... cheers ....rep for ya

14. Taifi

Taifi New Member

reps for me too dude. hehe kiddin.

15. shak

shak Harrr!

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Taifi again.
    it wont allow me to do so ... but will do laterz...

16. aeg0

aeg0 Guitarıng Alchemist

it could be a gibson or epiphone...how can u tell the diff...and besides, these guys are professionals(sort of) , dont u think they would use gibson ?

17. shak

shak Harrr!

naa ... the headstock is always the biggest give away ... ..next time watch the video carefully there is a HUGE difference between the headstock of epi and gibson ...and i am 100% sure that he uses epiphone ..why doesnt he uses a gibson? ..well the simple answer is that it is very diffcult to get hold of a gibson in pakistan even for the renting purpose let alone buying it...

18. JAZZ

JAZZ New Member

jal `s wo lamhey is better than
    atif`s

jal use elec. guitar n atif use Acoustic

19. Orange Guitar

Orange Guitar IGT's ALLROUNDER

r u sure abt epi lp...n' is it available in pak???

20. shak

shak Harrr!

yeah there should be one or two epi lp's in posh isl shops .... or in khi at some minister's sons room .... and there is a guy in khi called ameen jeewani ..he has a music shop ..i think he has imported a few ovations for some rich kids ... and he would know how many epi lps there are in pak