Guitar Gohar is using in Dil Harey and Teri Yaad

Discussion in 'Pakistani Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by larsan, Aug 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tazz

Tazz New Member

yar stick wid acoustic , the only difference btw acoustic nd sEmi is WIRE (Amp) ......bUs , nd forgEt the color or the luks of the guitar , steVe vaI had use his ibanEz for mORe dan 10 yrs nd if u eVEr get to seE his guitAr tOh cheCk hOw ugly it has becum but still he uses it ....s00000000hhhh

2. Quadrophenia

Quadrophenia Member

hey larsan hes using a les paul..in lamhay live and hes using an Ovation semi-acoustic.. I think not sure.. its the guitar player and not the guitar that counts!!! salman ahmed uses a paul reed smith....which costs around £2000+ ..so u going to buy that to play his music?..
    familiarise yourself with different features different guitars have.. 3 single pick ups, humbuckers etc etc.. and then once u know the kind of music u want to produce choose a guitar accordingly.. to what YOU want and not what other ppl carry ;) Good Luck

3. larsan

larsan K-Dash

thxxxx tazz....i will keep my accoustic guitar now..........Thx quadrophenia i just understood ur advice.....I think i m becoming guitar freak thats all....but dun worry i just get rid from this habit..... I guess jus matter of time....thankssssssssss:).........anyways thx for the model name...now i m gona finish this topic:):):):):)

4. Orange Guitar

Orange Guitar IGT's ALLROUNDER

goher uses epiphone led paul 100, ibanez rg custon and sx slp standard electric guitar...i m not sure abt the acoustic 1!

5. larsan

larsan K-Dash

thxx orange guitar

6. nadish

nadish Active Member

In Lamhay, he used Ibaniz (I think) coz my friend purchased the same guitar and thats Ibaniz...

7. BaAaLi

BaAaLi New Member

He's using Collection's Semi-Accoustic guitar! Worth 12 to 13 thousand Rupees. I asked him in a concert that which guitar should i buy if i wanna perform on stage, he said that the guitar am using is one of the best semi accoustics in the world!

8. Orange Guitar

he bought the acoustic from Guitar World (shop in Pace..near liberty)....price is only 8000.....and in Lamhay he is using Epiphone Les Paul 100...and in Teri Yaad....he is using Ibanez Rg Custom!!!!

9. larsan

larsan K-Dash

hey buddy thank u very much.....................:) u rock....when i will visit.....Pak lahore...which is pretty soon then i will buy a guitar from there................either acoustic.....or electric.....letzzzzzzz see..............u are from lahore...........?

10. Aka Oz

Aka Oz /\K/\ - Ozy

larsan in Dubai the same guitar 100% for 380 without amp (semi acoustic 1)

11. larsan

larsan K-Dash

do u know the name...............can u plz tell me.............:)...i want the name of the semi accoustic guitar

12. Gigacool

Gigacool New Member

Well a friend of mine has bought the same guitar which he used in Dil Haray Video...its a semi-acoustic with fiber body from back side..the sound quality is awesome...for pplz who are looking 2 buy semi-acoustic guitars should prefer to buy this one...it costs around 11-12k..
    i dun know much abt tht electric guitar but i ve seen gohar using tht guitar in couple of concerts tooo..

13. Gigacool

Gigacool New Member

one thing i forgot to mention...i think pplz living in khi should avoid going 2 music city or beetles..coz they charge 30-40% extra...in my view therez a guitar shop in Lalokhet(near to waterpump)...they really sell guitars in good rates...even the strings are available in cheaper price..i live near Airport but i always go there coz i ve visited Music city n other shops but unki price tu hawa se baatei karti hai...
    aur agar koi china ya peshawar mein rehta hai tu wahan tu guitars bahut hee set price mein miltay hai..peshawar mein tu original fender gibson k electric guitars n amps smuggle hotay hai...i m thinkin 2 buy the electric guitar n amp from there...

14. Gigacool

Gigacool New Member

one thing i forgot to mention...i think pplz living in khi should avoid going 2 music city or beetles..coz they charge 30-40% extra...in my view therez a guitar shop in Lalokhet(near to waterpump)...they really sell guitars in good rates...even the strings are available in cheaper price..i live near Airport but i always go there coz i ve visited Music city n other shops but unki price tu hawa se baatei karti hai...
    aur agar koi china ya peshawar mein rehta hai tu wahan tu guitars bahut hee set price mein miltay hai..peshawar mein tu original fender gibson k electric guitars n amps smuggle hotay hai...i m thinkin 2 buy the electric guitar n amp from there...

-Faraz

15. Imranyou2k5

Imranyou2k5 New Member

why is my acoustic so damn hard to play

16. larsan

larsan K-Dash

same here.............itzz bit tough....................compared to elctric guitar.....and Giga cool...tell me the name

17. Orange Guitar

acoustic guitar strings are more tougher than that of electric's......it is no problem :)

18. larsan

larsan K-Dash

i agree......wid orange guitar.......becoz..................when i play aadat.....on guitar....after that......my hand pains like hell...........i dun know how gohar or other guitarist do it......but so much probzzzz:)..................but topic has been changed...............so pllzzzzzzzzzzzzzz tell me the orignal name.....:)

19. Orange Guitar

yar acoustic ka naam main tumhain kal bata don ga...i'll ask the shopkeeper!!! electrics ka bata diya hai....SX wala guitar Xulfi nay Goher ko baicha tha :)

20. munib

munib New Member

well i have the same guitar and its called "ship shape" semi acoustic guitar of "collection" model no PRB 9C made in korea.........................

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.