guitar classes near chamrajpet(bangalore)

Discussion in 'Find a Guitar Teacher or Classes' started by Sumanovo razor, Nov 8, 2011.

1. Sumanovo razor

Sumanovo razor New Member

hey people .....m new to indian guitar tabs ...wanted a guitar tutor ...let me tell you my interests ...previously i used to go to a guitar class...for 5 yrs...he used to give jazz lessons...to name a few topsy,autumn leaves,fly me to the moon...he also gave me some 4 note as well as advanced chords,different modes,all in the form of staff notation...but now i have left my hometown and come here for study purpose...so i really wanna learn some blues,metal and electric guitar lessons like tapping ,legato,staccato, different harmonics,and a bit finger style in steel string guitar,and tablature.one of my friend goes to rhythms.he's a beginner ...i saw the book given to him but sorry to say i didnt like those teaching patterns at all...probably there advance level will be a bit better...any ways i kinda prefer western lessons...i own a semi acoustic guitar (local made) and cort x2 vnfr and digitech rp90(will love to learn to know how to create cool patches...and one more thing if you have mentioned the guitar class's address the please tell me how far it is from chamrajpet and how to reach there...thanks in advance ...
    (guitar rules:))

2. rickkkyrich

rickkkyrich Guest

You can contact Bruce Lee Mani(from TAAQ) or Varun Murali (from Swarathma).. I donno how near or far they are from your place though...

3. Sumanovo razor

could you provide me with there address.....and wats swarathma and TAAQ

4. wylder

wylder Member

Dude, check this out...
    Nathaniel - School of Music

I've heard really good stuff about the classes here and its run by Jason Zachariah, a phenomenal keyboard player from the band Thermal And A Quarter (TAAQ), one of India's leading Jazz-Rock fusion bands.

5. rickkkyrich

rickkkyrich Guest

The person who teaches Guitar at Nathaniel is Varun Murali...
    Swarathma and TAAQ are their respective bands...

6. Sumanovo razor

hey this nathaniel school of music really sounds interesting...its a 10weeks course i suppose...nice...thanks man...but i suppose the best pianist will be louis banks from mumbai...he is ausumn man...

7. Sumanovo razor

@tabber are you from bangalore...and where do you learn guitar...in that nathaniel school of music they teach site reading which i already know...if they will teach me blues and metal ...i will be really thankful to them

8. Sumanovo razor

gosh i know heptatonic scales but i dont know pentatonic scales...hehe

9. Sumanovo razor

but the fee structure is quite high...as in you have to pay 15k altogether...m a college student and my parents wont let me to spend that much money at once...let see...i know one teacher amyt dutta from kolkata...he is also a good teacher...maybe after completing my engineering i will do gradation from trinity college of music or calcutta school of music...i dont prefer private tutors unless they are too good