Guitar Classes in Bangalore.

Discussion in 'Beginner's Q&A Forum' started by swaraj_kanwar, Dec 8, 2006.

1. punithkumarb

punithkumarb New Member

You should call MySchoolOfRock in Koramangala -
    Website My School Of Rock
    Email id:GuitarGeek@Myschoolofrock.com
    Phone Number:9886481176
    Fees 500 Rp
    Printed Course Material Provided
    Acoustic/Electric

2. Sumanovo razor

Sumanovo razor New Member

hey guys ...i know its an old thread but recently i have come here in bangalore for study purpose...have been playing guitar for 5yrs ...i play jazz...my previous sir was carlton kitto ...so now i wanna learn some metal music...m a total noob when it comes to metal.but can bet will kick ur ass in acoustic...btw i live near chamrajpet...

3. svbvyas

svbvyas New Member

Want to learn guitar but dont know where to start? Learn beginner music theory and fretboard thoery essential for improvising. Also learn how to read sheet music. So if you want individual attention and learn theory along with guitar, please
    Contact
    Vyas
    Banashankari
    Ph#-8105512562
    Fees- Rs.400 per month(weekly two classes) includes fretboard sheets and study material for theory.

4. svbvyas

svbvyas New Member

Want to learn guitar but dont know where to start? Learn beginner music theory and fretboard thoery essential for improvising. Also learn how to read sheet music. So if you want individual attention and learn theory along with guitar, please
    Contact
    Vyas
    Banashankari
    Ph#-8105512562
    Fees- Rs.400 per month(weekly two classes) includes fretboard sheets and study material for theory.

5. punithkumarb

punithkumarb New Member

The best way to learn new guitar skills is to learn it from others.This site will bring you the best guitar content available on the web helping you in your journey towards mastering the Guitar

The Goal of this site is to share the best Guitar articles available on the web with Beginner,Intermediate and Advanced Guitarists and make learning Guitar more enjoyable.

My School Of Rock
    My School Of Rock
    Email Us @ GuitarGeek@MySchoolOfRock.com
    Contact No :+91 9886481176

6. angu-s-lash

angu-s-lash New Member

hello guys,

I am staying near Brookefieds, blore. Can you suggest me some decent Traninig centers over there. That would be very helpful for me. BTW i am a beginner and i am looking that kind of centre and not an intermediate !! thanks in advance !!!:)