Guitar Classes at Mumbai ??

Discussion in 'Beginner's Q&A Forum' started by aryan_nash, Sep 20, 2004.

1. bijitbora

bijitbora New Member

GUITAR CLASSES at Kandivali/Borivali(E), Mumbai

Hi Everyone,

My name is Bijit Bora. I have been playing guitar for 20 years now and teaching for 15 years. Currently I am based in Mumbai and have taught well over 200 students in total. My students have become fine guitarists with notable repute in the entire country. Some have themselves become teachers now. What I can assure you is that you will not be able to become a good guitarist as fast as I can make you become with anyone else. You will end up playing songs in 2 months flat. I hold classes at home. I use a variety of modern technology to make you a better guitarist. I use various software and video lessons to help you practise at home. I conduct 4 classes a month of about 2 hrs duration. I give you a DVD/CD with software and notebooks to help you practise. My charges are Rs. 800/- per month, but I give you every Rupee's worth. You can visit my website to sample some of my playing and lessons before you join at www.myspace.com/bijitbora or www.youtube.com/bijitbora .You can also scrap me at Orkut where you will find lots of my current students in music related discussions. You can contact me on 9833805729 or 022-28842694

2. bijitbora

bijitbora New Member

I am also the founder member of Guwahati based (Now Mumbai based) band FAITH, who won Independence Rock 2006 (the biggest competition in India) and Campus Rock Idols 2005 Runners up (from 220 bands all over India).. You can also email me at bijitbora@gmail.com.

3. whiplash

whiplash New Member

hey bijit where do you stay

4. bhageshsingh

bhageshsingh New Member

hey guys...i want Mr.Bismak no ya...so if any of u could pls pm me the no...thanks

5. SurbhiM

SurbhiM New Member

Looking for a genuine teacher in Lokhandwala

Hello all,
    Am a new member of IGT and desire to know if any one is aware of any good class /genuine gutiar teacher in Lokhandwala, Andheri.
    Thank you,
    Happy guitaring to all.
    Surbhi.

6. rachitjs

rachitjs New Member

Hello Everyone...

I am new to Mumbai.. and I am looking for Mr. Bismark's Phone number or address... I have been trying to find the location for the past 5 months... So i thot this is the last way I can get to find.. Will someone pls help me.. I am really desperate..

7. kiranroy666

kiranroy666 New Member

State of the art Guitar academy at Chembur.

GUITAR HALL - The Guitar Academy.
    Learn Guitars the way it is meant to be learnt!
    No short cuts...No quick fixes!
    Comprehensive training in all Guitar intricacies and nuances.
    www.freewebs.com/guitarhall

8. kiranroy666

kiranroy666 New Member

GUITAR HALL performance bash!

GUITAR HALL - The Guitar Academy,Chembur presents the Performance Bash 2008.apart from the present members of GH ,old members who have made it bigtime in the Indian Rock circuit would be performing with their respective bands.

9. beatles_rule

beatles_rule New Member

hey i live in dadar east, wanted to know any good teacher in dis area, am givin d damn cet so will bgin only after 9th, but damn cant wait to learn d guitar, plz help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. alliance

alliance New Member

Someone mentioned a guitar class at four bunglows.. can i pls get more information for it..may be number, email or address would help...thnx

11. gudsa

gudsa New Member

Hi,
    I am also intrested in guitar classes in goregoan,Andheri and jogeshwari. Can u sugges me also plz.

12. gudsa

gudsa New Member

hi,
    I am also looking for guitar classes in same area (Andheri,goregoan,jogeshwari)can u sugges me also

13. Shredder

Shredder New Member

bismarck stays in khar ... opposite sacred heart boys school ... buildings name is new era light ... khar SV road ... i learnt from bismark .. although briefly ... believe me theres none better than him in mumbai

14. smrutidas

smrutidas New Member

Hello! Does anyone know of a guitar teacher in Powai? Hiranandani or near IIT???

15. navyaiyengar

navyaiyengar New Member

classes in kandivali west

hey guiys cn anyone plz tell me or suggest me any good person who teaches guitar in kandivali west. Is it better to gt trained personally or on net is also fine? If anyone knows the site thn cn u plz forward me....plz let me knw Mr. Iyer's details too who teaches here...

16. highwalker

highwalker New Member

Please go through this thread from beginning and you will find his number.

Learning is basically motivation, if you have lots of it, try net as well. Free lessons are in abundance, but do try justinguitar.com and if you dont mind paysites, jamplay.com.

17. coolshyaam

coolshyaam New Member

Hey Can someone ppls give me Bismark's number.

@ geniusoid, I had pmed you sometime back but got no reply. please send me Bismark's number.

Thanks

18. zing

zing Machine Head

bismark's no: 26498009

19. ultrax

ultrax New Member

Can anyone provide the contact details for Bismarck?

20. spiderman1982

spiderman1982 New Member

Hi ,
    Can someone please suggest me the name of a good teacher in Mumbai in the andheri(e),goregaon(e) or Malad(e) area ? I am basically looking for weekend classes.
    Cheers!