Guitar Buddies Singapore

Discussion in 'Form a Band' started by gitarradeespana, Dec 11, 2009.

1. gitarradeespana

gitarradeespana New Member

Hi

I am an Indian and an acoustic guitar player and vocalist ( i can sing fairly well in most of the indian languages and also not too bad in english) interested and looking for guitar buddies in Singapore to do some tandem practice guitar in Singapore. I am at the medium to expert level and so looking for buddies (acoustic guitar) also in that level (for example, you are able to play the chords to songs, lead etc) and so we could share knowledge and learn from each other and if it works forsee the possiblity of more openings (of creating bands) for future. I like to listen and play all songs english (e.g. hotel calfornia with complete acoustic lead), hindi, tamil, malayalam and enjoy songs in all languages so long as that has some good rhythm for the guitar and can be played in the guitar.

If you are into any other instrument (drums, keyboard) , but is interested in some joint practice or perhaps to forsee the possiblity of creating a band, i would like to hear from you. You should however be located in singapore for us to try this out.

Nationality, Gender, Caste, Creed etc does not matter but interest in music and the possession of a musical instrument is however needed.

If you also share these dreams somewhere in you, get back to me and we will see if this works out.

Till then.

cheers
    Gitarradeespana