guitar and looks ..some connection ?

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by nandy0894, Jan 18, 2012.

1. nandy0894

nandy0894 New Member

@ morbid .. :O have some water please..!

2. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

Be a man. Smoke a cigarette, have a thums up, like heavy metal.

Rest assured, this will make up for other inadequacies.

3. guitarplayer729

guitarplayer729 New Member

well can u tell me bout hevy metal then

4. Sumanovo razor

Sumanovo razor New Member

answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080407202050AATOOLt

5. Sumanovo razor

Sumanovo razor New Member

copy paste the above given link on the web address..kaboom!!!

6. ayu135

ayu135 New Member

7. anisha_astrolog

anisha_astrolog New Member

Those pretty decent guys who love music should not bother about girls who go gaga over the wrong guy. because someone who assesses your talent by your looks is not worth bothering about.

8. wylder

wylder Member

Very deep ideas... However for a guy, anybody except him would be "the wrong guy" for the girl he is attracted to.

Grow up people - attraction does not always follow (your) logic. You can't prove it to someone that you are more attractive. Hence the saying "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder".

9. guitarplayer729

guitarplayer729 New Member

hmm
    didnt understand
    but i liked it

10. komal29

komal29 New Member

how? whats shallowness got to do with 'going gaga over someone holding guitar?

11. komal29

komal29 New Member

the very fact of the 'guy with guitar'[even if doesnt know to play it,plays average or awsome] adds to the image of 'hot' ,which has been established from a long time ! so i personally think those girls who go gaga over guys having no sense of music[please exclude me] is justified from the above mentioned fact

12. komal29

komal29 New Member

agreed..even some rock guitarists are greek god looking types yet they dont enjoy the same limelight coz its the kinda music played that decides the 'girls going gaga' factor
    hey thats a bit exaggeration..i dont know to play any instrument [guitar.. am still a student so i wont say i know it]..but music has never been just vocals for me!..dont understand? thats y the best singers from india are women who hold guiness records lathaji n ashaji...lol

13. komal29

komal29 New Member

hey dont be so mean.its like insulting the few population who atleast attempt it to learn[whether they became succeful guitarists is another consideration altogether]..u need to do youtube search to know how many atleast know to play it in a decent manner if not like true blue professionals..

lol

this i completely agree..look at that so called 'teenage sensation' shraddha sharma..with all due respect to her looks n talent of singing..she is over hyped to the extent of featuring in tv n being called 'indias answer to justin beiber!' ..pheeww..sometimes she doesnt even strum clearly..n her 'sur' is not any extra ordinary at all nor is pakka..n rarely u can see anyone pointing out her mistakes in the technicalities of singing or guitar playing..check out a guys channel..u will see loads of corrections even when he is good

14. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

Nothing, actually. That was a terrible argument and I was quite relieved that it had been ignored so far.

15. komal29

komal29 New Member

nandy0894 is one? wow..nice to know this..i knew she lurked in chit chat forum with intelligent answers[esp to alpha1] n posts poetry..anyways please do answer chord requests n guide learners like me

16. komal29

komal29 New Member

:)..atleast u accept that it was a terrible arguement..dont worry..it wont be dragged [atleast by me!]

17. komal29

komal29 New Member

valid point

18. Morbid_Angel

Morbid_Angel Sid the sloth

shh, nandy is a badass guitarist! she strikes the low E string while playing the C chord :cool:

19. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

hey now :(

20. komal29

komal29 New Member

only when stoned i guess..! else majority of gals dont..n play? maybe orianthi is exception.its just not in their nature to like too much 'masculinity' anywhere other than in the case of men in real life [now please dont come up with metro***ual aspect its a different concept altogether]..even that too sometimes is too much..i mean..most gals love romcoms to action movies..dancing to playing sports..watching 'friends' [please alpha1..dont post anything highlighting this] to watching wwe, n applies to music as well.death metal,metal n even rock is way too masculine. so gals would happily listen anyday to taylor swift n others majorly than evanescence/amy lee!..its the context of femininity that makes most not to even pay attention to the said genre n those who pursue it also dont get limelights..personally i dont even like the genre with very very very few exceptions

List of female heavy metal singers - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    List of female rock singers - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    do u know any of these names? or have heard their frequent mention? i haven't !

because its a nice,simple peppy youngster [typed teenager n erased it out of fear..lol they rhyme too].. oreinted mass song in pop genre..sounds like a pop song is supposed to..was composed keeping in mind the vocals of a 'teenage boy singer' who is quite talented for his age..may grow up to be a better singer/ good looking man if he keeps up the 'good work' n remains in fame..n just coz i wrote this doesnt necessarily mean am a beiber fan..i appreciate his 'talent' [auto tune? how many voices are not?]..i sometimes do enjoy listening to 'baby',turns out its so simple to play in guitar..heck! i even choreographed it for some young frnds of mine for their college fest! thats all..

Last edited: Jan 24, 2012