Guide me :) I wanna buy Electric guitar

Discussion in 'Buy - Sell Used Musical Instruments' started by deimos, Nov 7, 2011.

1. deimos

deimos New Member

Hi guys, please give me suggestions to buy good electric guitar along with amp my budget is around 25K INR.

2. Sumanovo razor

Sumanovo razor New Member

for how many years you have been playing guitar...i would suggest you to first learn with an acoustic guitar then switch to electric ...i learnt acoustic for 5 yrs then bought electric guitar...well there are many great brands ...guitar for around 18k and the rest for amplifier ...hope you dont need a pedal ...go for roland cubes the sound great...for tube amplifiers you need to invest more...there are great guitars from esp's ,cort,gregg bennet avion a6...to be more specific squier from fender are not that bad...dont go for bullet strat and ibanez gio and grg series...they are nt gud...go for a locking tremolo and not a floating ...or else hardtail(without tremolo)...ibanez rg series r gud...try cort x6,esp mh 153...cheers..dnt go with marshall mg series...

3. guitarplayer729

guitarplayer729 New Member

for a guitar there are many brands which sell good guitars in that range
    for a bridge it depends on u which1 u want
    if ur a beginner then get a practice amp 10w-15w
    i cant say bout pedals bcoz u didnt mention the styles u play

4. deimos

deimos New Member

I am Learning acoustic guitar for 1.6 year till now, I would lilke try some riff and New styles apart from Rythm in electric guitar& with Amp.
    I dont know How far i would be successful But i wanna learn new things apart from regular Acoustic guitar.

5. Sumanovo razor

Sumanovo razor New Member

then fine go to a shop and buy a guitar for around 18-20k and the rest for amplifier ... A roland cube will be a good option...dont go with marshalls ...they are good but then only the higher end models...i had the same budget...i bought a cort x2vnfr limited edition for 15k ...a digitech rp90 processor for 6.5k and a 10w zar amplifier for 2.2k...the amplifier contains overdrive but i hardly use it...as you dont want a pedal or processor ...you may get a good amp...i wanted to buy the roland cube but could not because of budget constraints...m not forcing you to buy a roland but still check them out.offcourse there are others also like hartke ,laney

6. nikhil_salil

nikhil_salil New Member

i wish to sell my ibanez XP 300 FX.....excellent condition and just 5 months old....
    i'll sell it for 17500 +courier charges
    anyone interested may contact me on

for specifications see Electric Guitars - XP300FX | Ibanez guitars

7. Vader

Vader New Member

hmmm
    yamaha rgx
    ibanez grg series
    xcort x6
    no pacificas in your budget
    hmmm
    as for amps
    i always recommend orange amps but no one listens :( :(
    if you arent going for processor then orange crush 30r
    else buy any normal twnety watt without distortion and get an overdrive pedal