guidance needed

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by abhi.danej, Mar 30, 2007.

1. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

Barenuckle warpigs FTW! btw i got the musikmesse pics up. Will link you guys soon. Some jackson 2007 up

2. yazi

yazi Banned

Well, with all due respect to Boogie Street, I like the jackson more.

@ god_of_guitar: He will atleast start with the correct price. And you can try forever. :grin:

3. thehundredthone

thehundredthone Well-Known Member

^ I don't believe it. What do you like so much about double cutaways? Almost all look the same to me.

4. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

ECLIPSE guitars for the win !!!!!!!!! EC500 for the win!!!!!!!!!!! EC1000VB for the win! !!!! Ftw For the win

5. yazi

yazi Banned

@thehundredthone: Playability. That and sound dynamics. Try playing at 300 bpm on frets 18-22 on an LP.

6. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

It's impossible on an Ordinary lp , but the eclipse have got a kinda grove on the single cut where u can reach anywhere upto 23 frets.... check out some pics of the EC1000VB

7. thehundredthone

a) See this video to know how the Idol cut still gives you access to the 22nd fret without having to change your grip.

b) 300 bpm. Who do you think you are? Even Petrucci can't play more than 250 (on a very good flukey day). :p:
    No seriously. 300 bpm is a joke. You can neither hear dynamics, nor hear individual notes. Even if you're talking about tremolo picking, you won't be playing different 16th notes at 300 bpm.

8. thehundredthone

Come to my house and check out the idol. It's just f*cking amazing.

9. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

u bought an IDOL?

10. thehundredthone

Didn't you see my new guitar thread?

11. yazi

yazi Banned

U bought a ****ing IDOL?

I live in Bhubaneswar.

I only said 300 bpm to impress upon the point.

And what, in that video compare the Idol to? A LP right? Thats the whole point.

12. yazi

yazi Banned

Plus I cant play that fast. I can hardly reach 150. I started playing only 6 months back. But I am far more into gear than playing. :grin:

13. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

arent we all...i didnt see the thread btw

14. yazi

yazi Banned

whats ur msn or yahoo id laney? Pm me

15. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

shreyas.skandan@gmail.com i get enough spam (7932 per day on an average) all my imp stuff gets diverted so all spammer.s....enjoy the id

16. thehundredthone

^ You can edit that out now :p:

The thread is there, just search.

@yazi: He's saying how the single cut is quite suited for upper fret access, as compared to the standard of all single cuts, the LP.

17. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

link me link me link me

18. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

got it now...lol i even posted on your thread lol!!! never thought associated that guitar with you though....those days i would just post to get reps lmao...

19. troubledrocker

troubledrocker New Member

thanx buddy but ineed more help than that like if the tuning stability and all that kind of stuff