Great sounding Martin D-15 Acoustic Guitar for sale

Discussion in 'Buy - Sell Used Musical Instruments' started by fibrebundle, Oct 24, 2011.

1. fibrebundle

fibrebundle New Member

Hi,
    I wish to sell a two and half year old Martin D-15 acoustic guitar. Full, rich bass, great sound (the kind only a Martin guitar has). Perfect condition, good as new. It has an all solid body-solid top, solid back and solid sides, all Mahagony wood. Comes with a Martin hardshell case. I can throw in a brand new Fishman Rare Earth sound-hole pickup (which you will have to install yourself. It is unpacked) and a six packs of Martin strings as well, if you are interested in the Martin. I bought the Martin for Rs. 56,000 from Onstage Music, and imported the Fishman pickup for about Rs. 6,000 and the strings are worth about Rs. 3,000. In all, the goods are worth about Rs. 65,000, all yours for Rs. 30,000.

Here are pictures of the guitar, the case, and the free goods that come with them:

DSC_0007.jpg

IMG_0774.JPG

IMG_0781.jpg

IMG_0784.jpg

IMG_0770.JPG

I wish to sell the guitar as I am selling my entire guitar collection to buy just one guitar--a National Resophonic guitar (will cost me about 3,500 $ plus shipping and custom duty, so I need all the money I can get). The price is not negotiable, and even if you do not want the pickup or the strings, the price remains the same.
    If you are interested, contact:
    Abhinav Gupta
    Q-22 (Jaipuria)
    Model Town-1
    Delhi-110009
    email: fibrebundle@gmail.com
    Ph:9811383526

2. fibrebundle

fibrebundle New Member

Sold! Not available anymore. How do I delete this thread???

3. Sumanovo razor

Sumanovo razor New Member

man ...wanted to buy this... :( fu*k ...wish it was a d-28

4. Sumanovo razor

from where did you buy this masterpiece...btw why dont you buy a gibson j200...

5. fibrebundle

fibrebundle New Member

You can get Martins at Onstage Music (Noida). I think they stock only a few at a time, but they are the official Martin distributors
    for India.

6. Sumanovo razor

i suppose they dont have their website...anyways hope to see your resonator soon...didnt play one but have heard many good things about them...
    (you cannot go wrong with those gibson es335...can enjoy some jazz by playin autumn leaves ,fly me to the moon or some advance chords bm7b5 )

7. fibrebundle

fibrebundle New Member

8. Sumanovo razor

will they charge high if i order some guitars...or the price remains same...well recently m planning to get a fender american standard stratocaster or perhaps a nashville tele....were will i get them for a reasonable price...i know ebay and bajaao is always there...but i dont prefer online shopping...and also let me know if you have any idea of where i can get gibsons ...except furtados...i suppose they only keep the highway one fenders...so wont be able to check both gibsons and fenders at the same shop...i kinda feel awkward leaving a shop without buying anything...it seems as if the shopkeeper thinks that i have entered the shop just to waste my as well as their time...;)

9. fibrebundle

fibrebundle New Member

India is not a good place to get hold of good guitars, unfortunately. I've faced the same problem. I have realized its best to just import, not from ebay, but good online stores. The shipping and customs will kill you, though!
    Why don't you call onstage and ask them if they have a D-28 in stock, or can get one for you? In my opinion, you will get it much cheaper fron Onstage than importing it. I think a D-28 will be something between 1,20,000-1,30,000, if you get it from them. But, do not commit to buy before trying.
    Gibson guitars have very poor quality control. They are notorious for poor setup and other issues. NEVER buy a Gibson without trying one.

10. Sumanovo razor

ow...havent heard of triolian before...may be your inclination is towards acoustics...btw you have your own recording studio or wat...i dont find many people buying these expensive guitars unless have a recording studio or for any major purpose...

11. fibrebundle

fibrebundle New Member

A Triolian is a resophonic guitar. It is not a regular acoustic guitar. Resophonic guitars are not cheap.