Gr8 Gr8 India !! chk out the pics.

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by Subhro, Feb 10, 2005.

1. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

yea man I do :p:. I totally dig your songs.. especially from agni naksatram and anjali :)

2. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

btw that looks like an african country that truck.. also the college group photo pic is hilarious.. but may be fake..

3. ananth222

ananth222 Beginner

The last time I remember having such a heated debate about something being fake was when we were looking at this wo...
    um...
    nevermind!

4. death_metal_fan

death_metal_fan oh goody, it's a woody!

If a picture is morphed using tools such as Photoshop, a signature is left in the image that it was used with Photoshop. A way to check is to open the image in Notepad and check for the line that Photoshop adds to the image.

However this is not a sure fire way of checking whether an image has been morphed. It may simply be that the image was opened in Photoshop. But it may point to forgery.

5. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

the pictures are sad but true ....

6. Subhro

Subhro Argentina lost :"(

I'll stop postin such thrds ... enough... end of dicussion.. plz close this thrd mods and also the oscar one..

7. Hardik

Hardik .:.:.:BoRn TaLenT:.:.:.

i think they are true...
    in the truck one there is a cow on the road which we find only in india....;)

8. bob-bobby

what do you mean :annoyed:

well i have experience the cart with hay loaded on top,. was last yr in oct when i was travelling from delhi to dehradun , there is only 1 way to go and 1 way to come and between the way we use to stop till we could overtake these kind of cart and apart from them scooters , taxis and many more things ...

juss to cover like 250 / 300 , it took us more then 6 hrs :annoyed:

9. bob-bobby

too add : african road are more wider and a distance of 250 / 300 km can be covered in less then 2 hours ...

10. shak

shak Harrr!

who cares if they are fake.... they are good and they put a smile on your face...thats enuff...great post subhro ;)

Subhro likes this.
  11. Subhro

thnx Shahrukh.. tht brought a smile 2 my face :)

givin u reps 4 tht :p: :p: :p: :p:

12. Sanjay Mazumder

Sanjay Mazumder ~..::MASTERMIND::..~

Hey Subhro, I never thought that U are so emotional. Come on man, cheer up :beer: . This thread is one of the best in the ChitChat lounge. I really enjoyed all those pics coz they are really kooooool :cool: :cool: :cool: . As U can see when U were posting those pics, I was really getting into all those coz I did never see this kind of stuff. So, be happy and Mtv njoy ! U just :rockon:

:beer: :beer:

13. Menon

Menon New Member

Damn nice..the 1st one reminds me of a cricket ground where there's a lemon tree..I think it's Bristol..if the ball hits the tree, its deemed dead..!!
    And I agree with Ananth abt the last one, not cos it's parked on the wrong side, but cos the truck isn't something we'd find in India..
    NEhow..the college snap with impending rain is brilliant...we ought to've done that in our convocation for these nerdies!!
    CHeerio Shubhro..Nice viewing!
    Menon

14. shak

shak Harrr!

^^ i might be a bit off topic..
    but menon ...sadly that tree isnt their anymore..it was brought down by gale force winds i think... :(

15. Menon

Menon New Member

Yeah dude...I knw..it's not a gale wind, but the County Authorities that uprooted it and had it planted just outside the boundary..that's sad though!!That's part of Cricketing lore man..
    Cheerio
    Menon

16. Subhro

thnx menon :)

17. nadish

nadish Active Member

Fantastic PhotoGraphy by the Photographer.

18. guns n roses

guns n roses Pro Guitarist

great pics, especially the old guy smokin a joint. I just got back from india and this is exactly what i saw. good job Subhro

19. Subhro

thnx a lot gnr.. ok.. i got an eye witness now ... :) they r genuine i guess.. the pics.. :)

20. guns n roses

guns n roses Pro Guitarist

Uea i saw Subhro take these pics in front of me.....then later we went to...................................................

"Go Smoke The Reefer.." If you know what i mean ;)