got my ipod, yay!!

Discussion in 'Computer Forum' started by shak, Oct 13, 2005.

1. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

240 dollars....

2. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

240? dollars?i can get some nice gear in it!

3. shak

shak Harrr!

u knwo what neo .. your nano will come wrapped in two clear plastic covers ... take the top one off .. and keep the seconds one on ... just cut out a circle from the second one for the clickwheel .. it will protect your nano till you get a decent case for that ..
    and yeah .. since i am free all day today .. i'll try my hand on a DIY cover hehe . will post pics if i succeed ..

4. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

Ok let us know if you succeed. I can believe it’s so hard to buy friggen covers for iPod Nano! I think its because they are flying off shelves due to the recent scare about the scratching issue.

5. shak

shak Harrr!

same here .. i just called the apple people here in bham .. (after you said apple skins are out of stock) ,, and they really are!!!! .. i cant believe it . the covers, 4gb black nanos and lanyards are all out of stock and wont be available till monday ....
    dun expect this from apple atleast ... pheesh!
    try ebay ...

6. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

Its out of stock everywhere.....

7. shak

shak Harrr!

the DIY cover ....... failed!
    the cover would fit snug .. but when i cut open the window for the screen .. the cover got de-shaped and the ipod poped out of the window .. got fed up and threw it in the bin :)

8. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

They are too thin. Even the likes of amazon dont even have even one!

9. shak

shak Harrr!

naa ebay is full of em! .. have ya checked?

10. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

I had problem with ebay, it was dtetcting my ip and forwarding me to ebay india. Got around the issue, i see the covers on ebay u.s.

11. hey y dint u guys buy the new ipod instead? tht mp4 one...

12. shak

shak Harrr!

its no good .. trust me .. it is huge! .. bigger than the white ipods .. and so waht if it has large capacity? i have 2gb model and i cant even fill that! .. there is not much music that you would actually listen to while on the move .
    and video playback? .. i have an orange spv .. it plays videos .. i stuffed it with shawshank redemption before a car hourney to glasgow .. i thought ti would be fun watchin movie on phone .. 30 minutes into the movie... i had an headache! .. the small screens ARE NO GOOD FOR VIDEO PLAYBACK ... (the spv has almost the same sized screen as new ipod) ..
    adn then battery problem ... LAMAO this is funny .. the ipod gives 1 1/2 runtime with video running .. LOL you wont be able to watch 3 straight episodes of simpsons before runin out of battery life ..let alone the full length movies .. LMAO .. now tell me is it worth it?????