GOOGLE or IGT ???

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by rickkkyrich, Oct 23, 2009.

1. rickkkyrich

rickkkyrich Guest

hi guys...

This is the best guitar forum i've ever came across.. i've met many learned guitarist here..but many guys here suggests ppl to visit google for their queries... Is it justified???

If google was everything then there's no need of anythin else... All forums would have been a great flop show..

Guys come here to know somethin more practical.. which they can rely on rather than jus blindflodedly believing...

Give me an honest answer... If its google then i'll quit this forum forever...Take my words..

2. thehundredthone

thehundredthone Well-Known Member

Google hands down.

Now please go away.

Don't mistake intelligent (or just intelligible sometimes) discussion for a help-line. Forums don't don't live for "Pls tell me wich gtr 2 buy - bt dnt say nethng xcpt ibanez" threads.

3. g0g0l

g0g0l ! SpAm

Man, google is a search engine, not a forum. For searching through 1000s of topics within IGT, google is the best tool you can have. Also, there are some silly questions that newbies tend to ask again and again. Those can also be found searching through google. After all, the discussions that has taken place in IGT, makes it the best guitar forum in the world. It is almost like a sea. What ever you need, you get. You just have to choose the correct way to get to it...

4. andhura

andhura New Member

IGT hands down. All the queries get answered in 35-40 days and that's awesome for such a great forum which is filled with people with such varied taste in music.

5. rickkkyrich

rickkkyrich Guest

But the search in IGT is not very good..

6. shubhs9

shubhs9 New Member

google site search is a better option

the search in igt is a tedious stuff
    to search in igt google site search is a better option
    type <querry><space>site:indianguitartabs.com
    eg
    jao na tabs site:indianguitartabs.com
    hope it will help u!!! :)

7. rickkkyrich

rickkkyrich Guest

Thanks buddy