Google may unveil its instant messenger this wednesday!

Discussion in 'Computer Forum' started by lord_neo, Aug 22, 2005.

1. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

Google may unveil its instant messenger this wednesday!

The NYT piece says:

2. mr singh

mr singh New Member

the thign is there r 2 many stupid different versions of messengers now, i just dont care... im gonna stick with my msn unless gmail offers something really crazy...!

3. anshphenomenon

anshphenomenon Rape me :boff:

good.
    lets see how this messenger goes..
    hope it shd be good. :beer:

4. mr singh

mr singh New Member

it may well b gud, but what will it offer that isnt already offered by ne of the existing messengers...
    even if it does offer something different, in a month or so the other messengers will just release updates and patches 2 incorporate the new technology

5. Orange Guitar

Orange Guitar IGT's ALLROUNDER

thats gr8.....i wish i'll be the first 2 download :)...what features will this messenger bring!

6. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

nice news neo... eagerly waiting if the word used in the quote are pointing towards the messenger...

@singh.. the release of google messenger will bring atleast some change in the Messenger industry.. as Gmail did... and i know that other IMs will also relase updates.. so that will benefit us in all ways.. isnt it.. we dont have to pay for it :p:

7. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

Awesomeeeeeeeeeee news,..... i have gr8 expectations from this one now,..after all its google :).

Anybody tried that rediff bol ??? If so,... just put in how did u find it?

8. dlogic

dlogic Zuitarist

wow..........................

9. nik_bokacheley

nik_bokacheley :help: I'm a mad :sadbye:

Anything happens..come hell or heven...I am not gonnna do away wid my yahoo messenger..I love it..:)..Bt i can surely giv google a try..:p:

10. Addy Pant

Addy Pant Highway Star

Well, I can bet on my dial-up that it'll be faster than other messenger's. Also, Google has a habit of doing something unique in everything it does; the classic example being Gmail. It introduced 1000 MB of inbox storage when the maximum for free email was 10 MB (Fastmail). As of now it is 2521 MB! And its lightning fast to use too. Therefore, I would look forward to this messenger (or communication tool as they call it!)

11. rechts_234

rechts_234 New Member

with google you can always expect something different

12. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

More update on google' IM....

Very interesting.....

https://www.latimes.com/news/nation...191504.story?coll=la-tot-promo&track=morenews