Good Work Death_Metal_Fan ...

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by bob-bobby, Jan 20, 2005.

1. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

METAL WEEKLY by death_metal_fan ...

I dont know how many people have reallly noticed this thread

https://indianguitartabs.com/showthread.php?t=4951

i should say that this is really excellent efforts put in by our dear death_metal_fan ....

i would kindly request all the members to check out the thread and also pls do not post any replies on that thread .

if anyone has any suggestion or appreciation , can post in this thread ...

cheers & rock on :rockon:

2. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

Exactly, would like to add that any posts made will be deleted. Please us this thread as a medium for communicating request, appreciation or suggestion and criticism.

3. abhay_saxena

abhay_saxena Lord of the strings

yeah i did see that . .. i really liked the way you described dance of death .. . i really liked the album .. .but i'd already bought that album long back. .. keep up the good work . ..some great reviews those ...

4. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

Yeah... me2.. I liked the coloumn a lot... can you like do something bout Indian artists too??? Or like, can I send some thing to you?

5. tejas

tejas ..........

Yeah, i really liked that thread. I PMed and told him so immediately. But he hasnt been online for some days, has he? And he didnt update the thread also. Wonder what happened?

6. rockboyteek

rockboyteek New Member

Cool

hey this is really kool dude.......he should be rewarded for this:)

7. death_metal_fan

death_metal_fan oh goody, it's a woody!

Hello everybody,

It is really heart-warming to know that people are liking my reviews. I would also like to thank whoever donated me the points.

I would also like to apologise for the delay in posting this week's review. The reason however is that I was asked by Overdrive's bassist Tabish to do a review of their debut album 'Anarchist Growl' and I've been taking my time listening to it to ensure that I don't let my first impression result in an uninformed review. But it will be up by tomorrow.

Thanks again.

8. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

well ur effort is very well appreciated !!!

keep it up dude and we hope to find more thoughts from you for our METAL WEEKLY ...

9. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

Nice work DMF!

10. death_metal_fan

Thank you very much.

EDIT: An update. The Overdrive review is taking much longer than I had originally anticipated. Since I don't want to fall behind in the weekly schedule, I am pushing the review to later during the week and have posted a review of Death's 'The Sound of Perseverance' for now. Enjoy.

11. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

How about posting each review in different thread, it will give you more exposure? Also any help you want from us, just let us know.

12. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

really cool thread... .that was a lovely one... you rock dude.. awesome stuff

13. death_metal_fan

I considered that but I thought it might spam the forums. I mean even when I get up to 20 reviews, it's gonna be 20 different threads and I would absolutely hate for my reviews to be lost. And having 20 stickies in the music forum is not my idea of organized.

One request I have is being given the ability to close my own thread so that I do not have to bother the moderators to do it each time I post a review.

14. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

How about a forum for music reviews?

15. tejas

tejas ..........

Yes. That will be great. And make it for articles too. Like we can post reviews, biographies and then some articles defining genres and stuff. Great idea neo. Hope u can do something about it.

16. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

Brilliant Idea Lord......

17. 6String_assasin

6String_assasin The Painkiller

thats very good work dmf. u got some repo.

@neo, i'll try to contribute in the 'weekly riffs' threads if u make a section for such stuff.

18. death_metal_fan

That seems like a good idea.

fictional_real likes this.
  19. fictional_real

fictional_real Pyaasi Jawani

20. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

6String_assasin@ I am looking forward to reading it.

DMF@ Ok, we will set it up.

Tejas@ Hope you will submit something, aswell.