Good song that i can play in my school concert

Discussion in 'Pakistani Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by ayad, Oct 17, 2005.

1. ayad

ayad New Member

hi guys

Well this time i dont want or post any chords or stuff. instead i only want ur opinion tht wht should i play in my school concert tht da hole crowd of more then 3000 students love it . first i would like to tell u tht our band consists of 2 guitarist, i drummer and 1 vocalist as for da bass we r still looking forward . so we r allowed to play two english songs and two pakistani songs . so guys!!!!!!!!!!!!! i want ur opinion. so plz post it fats coz i have to perform it as soon as da ramadan finishes. ok so plz plz plz plz giv me gud song. :rock: :rock:

:rule: :dance: :dance: :dance:

2. har1s

har1s <b>Untitled</b>

play teen spirit - nirvana and sweet dreams - marylin manson.....n for pakistani play bikhra hoon main and play humain azma by EP....well itz up to u....just my opinion :D

3. har1s

har1s <b>Untitled</b>

hey ppl...well i didnt find the tabs or chords for Humain Azma by [eP] badly need them....

4. Trance

Trance New Member

my dear in my opinion you should play "Yaro Yahi dosi hay (by junoon)" , "hum dunya badlay gay (by Noorie)" and in english you should play "The final Count Down (by Europtions)" and "balamose (i don't Know the singer name)". and if you don't like Noorie so you may play waqt by (ep). as that pakistani songs are great and they directly effects on hearts of young generations.

5. kl12

kl12 (Ghost Note)

english.......
    Higher - creed
    bolevard of broken dreams- green day

Urdu/indian
    Bulla ki jana mein kon - rabi shergil
    khawab- junoon

6. #iR@

#iR@ GANDI BACHI RELOADED

for pakistani songs play: EP's hamesha....... :rock: (EVERYONE lovesss that SONG)...... and u could play......... khawar and faiza's: BANDEYA!(if u have heard it) cause i am SURE THE PPL who have heard it LOVE IT! but it's just my opinion..... :cool:

7. har1s

har1s <b>Untitled</b>

another pakistani suggestion.... play sayonee ....original song is not on drums...play it with drums....im sure will sound pretty different and gud!!

8. abhimanjrekar

abhimanjrekar ----&gt; Zhol-Man&lt;----

pakistani songs..wo lamhe and sayonee
    and english summer of 69, nothin else mtters..but the songs depedns on ur type of show..

9. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs &amp; Pasta

One English Song: Opeth-Hope Leaves.

Most probably you and the people listening will like it.

10. har1s

har1s <b>Untitled</b>

who's song is it...? @ shsnawada?

11. shsnawada

Just a mellow acoustic, pleasant sort of thing. Get your p2p and check it out. You will like it. Nothing hardcore.

Btw: Its by a swedish progressive death metal band. But doesnt sound one bit like death metal.

12. har1s

har1s <b>Untitled</b>

i mean whoz the artist??

13. shsnawada

Opeth is a swedish progressive death metal band which made a mellow album with nice acoustic songs.

14. har1s

har1s <b>Untitled</b>

ahan...i c...

15. ak&guitar

ak&guitar THE INNER VOICE

pak: dil ki baton ko (AAROH) , IK din ayega (jal)
    ENG: time of ur life (GREENDAY), wonderwall(OASIS)

16. ayad

ayad New Member

thanx guys i will tell u da results soon but keep giving me ur suggestions coz i dont know when i change my mood. and one more thing guys i need an english song tht everyone is familiar with just like linkin park, green day etc so try to give me something out of this . plzzz

ur suggetions are very important

17. JAZZ

JAZZ New Member

paki : PUKAAR - call
    HAMESHA - E.P

eng...
    FEAR OF THE DARK - iron maiden...its solo can really turn on the people....only if u know how to play solo..

knockin on a heavens door....Guns n roses...thats solo and song is easy to play

18. m_waleed86

m_waleed86 KhaMosh GhuStAk

paki song: NAYEY KAPPARAY BADAL KAR JAOON KAHAN

: KAMEEZ TERI KALI ( enjoyed by the massses)

19. BIG_EVIL

BIG_EVIL Guitaring Machine

if i were u
    i wud have played
    1-fuel-metallica
    2-fade to black-metallica
    3-kahan hay tu- eP
    4-na kaho -aaroh

actually i played ^^ songs on my skoool concert
    and the students really appreciated it
    specially the girls ;)

20. Aka Oz