Good guitar teacher in chennai (velachery,adyar and thiruvanmiyur)

Discussion in 'Beginner's Q&A Forum' started by karthickeyan, Nov 6, 2007.

1. karthickeyan

karthickeyan New Member

hi friends. i m lookin forward to a good guitar teacher in chennai(velachery,adyar and thiruvanmiyur).. can u please sugeest anyone?

regards,
    Karthick

2. shankarmit

shankarmit New Member

Guitar Master (Western & Carnatic) at madipakkam (4Km from velachery)

R. Ganesh
    F1, Hema's Residency,
    Plot No. 5, 1st Street,
    Devanai Nagar,
    Karthikeya Puram,
    Madipakkam-600 091.

Cell: 99405 64864

3. Guitarohan

Guitarohan New Member

Hi,
    I Learn guitar from MAXIMUM OVERDRIVE.. Its placed at adyar kasthuribai Nagar,
    My master plays almost all the styles like Metal, Rock , Jazz , Latin Jazz, Gypsy Jazz, Flamenco, Blues, Rock N roll...Tamil,Hindi songs...etc.. He is one of the city s best guitar teacher and I guess he s the fastest guitarist of chennai. He provides a lot of accompanying tracks for practice and all printed materials.
    You can get him at 9840255036. his name is pratheep.

4. balamusiclover

balamusiclover New Member

hi.. how much Mr.Ganesh ask fees for guitar class?

5. Letsdosomething

Letsdosomething New Member

Guitar classes in Velachery

Hello all,
    we introduce ourselves as one of its kind activity center based out of Velachery. We conduct classes on Guitar and many other instruments, including drums and keyboard.
    We are located exactly opposite to the Vijayanagar bus stand. Check out our website at letsdosomething.in
    call us at 45014350

6. nikhil.agarwal

nikhil.agarwal New Member

Best Guitarist

Hi,
    To learn best guitar it requires to sharpen your edges on basics like scales and chords.If you agree with the idea then Pratheep in kasturibai nagar is the person you're looking for.He charges 4k for 3 months and scale higher there after for further modules.i think 10k for heavy metal.but don't back out by the price.because he's good and if u wanna be good then catch the best..

Thanks...!!...hope it helps..!!
    Nikhil

7. jonusb3

jonusb3 New Member

turday evenings. Lessons in Instrumental, Finge

8. ashwin53

ashwin53 New Member

for learning what true guitaring is contact Mr. Peter... ph 9940140790...
    He is a professional bass guitarist too...

9. guitarclass

guitarclass New Member

Guitar class in chennai

Learn Guitar in chennai from excellent teachers.
    at roys music academy chennai

10. guitarclass

guitarclass New Member

11. Guitarohan

Guitarohan New Member

I heard pradeep sir has started drums classes at adyar for developing new bands..

12. saptaswaramusic

saptaswaramusic New Member

looking for guitars OR Drums????

We have various guitars from acoustic to electric mentioned below

Cort,taylor,fender,gibson,ibanez,Ashton,Ovation,YA HAMA,PRS,ESP,pluto,Greg benette,rain song,breed love, hudson,GBA,hofner,Montana ,Paesold ,RAT,TAKAMINE , Washburn and Many more

DRUM SETS-TAMA,MAPEX,PLUTO,PEARL ,CHANCELLOR,BASIX etc

Saptaswara Musicals 165 R.H ROAD MYLAPORE CHENNAI- 600 004

Nikhil - 9840765881
    Roshan-9884727498

13. Dr.Henry

Dr.Henry New Member

Learning from a good teacher is a must but what is more important is to exchange ideas and share the little tricks one learns in playing music. So do create time to share ideas at 'Music Unplugged". You are all invited to the 4th session of Music Unplugged @ 'The Corner Stone Hall' No.39, Besant Avenue, Adyar, Chennai - 600 020. (Ph. 9841049132) on 2nd April 2011 starting from 2pm to 8.30pm. Its Free for now and open to all musicians. We are providing as usual 3 acoustic electric guitars with amps, electric piano, 4 mikes, mixer and house PA. We also provide a DVD player for karaoke users. The genre of music is christian gospel, Hindi retro, unplugged fusion or world music, classical, country, jazz, unplugged rock and others but heavy metal/hard rock. You can bring your own instruments along if you prefer. The a/c facility can accommodate 100 people.
    But there is a catch in that the facility is for musicians who can perform 'somewhat!'. Do drop in and check out the facility. Tnx. Dr. Henry (henry_dr@hotmail.com)

14. Guitarohan

Guitarohan New Member

HI Visit maximumoverdrive.net for guitar course details and if you like to play in a band ... Its pretty cool..

15. saptaswaramusic

saptaswaramusic New Member