givson woth a gud pickup

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by sumit, Jan 22, 2006.

1. chintan9

chintan9 yay! i won the ipod!

This guy sounds like HINDIROX^^^^^^^^^^

please note the grammar !!!!

2. chintan9

I guess you havent played the Dimarzio X2N and the Bill Lawrence L500XL!!!

PS- You might have problems getting a good clean tone with the former coz its way too high in output(one of the highest output pups around)

3. abhijitnath

abhijitnath Fighting GAS frantically

Also note that he has an Evo pickup...hmmm :annoyed:
    Sounds verrrrryyy familiar

4. satch_attack

satch_attack New Member

hey guys ..

well i have being playin for sometime now..and i have played a few guitars ...the X2N from dimarzio is a very very high output pickup.....and high output doesnt mean great tone man..thats the greatness of EMGs ..even with high amount of gain and distortion ,it will sound great ...but they are bad when played clean ..
    anyway..who is HINDIROX ?????

but if you want a pickup to blow the roof off...the X2N and the BL-L500 are great ..

hey abhijith...didnt get wat you said man >>

5. chintan9

dudes check this guy trying his best to act ignorant^^^^^^^^ HAHAHAHA

I am pretty certain this is JayANT!!

PS- Did you notice this guy changed his location to Chennai once i said this must be Jayanth.

6. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

*There he goes again*

Satch, isnt the pickup more important to tone than wood?

7. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

Have you ever seen or played a BL- L500XL. How do you say that it's a pickup that blows the roof off. I have been using this pickup for more than a year and my roof is still intact. Dude, you are commenting on things you have no clues about.

@Hindirox :nw: :nw:

@Chintan. Where do you get these investigating brains. Dude, you have already become a lawyer and a top notch investigator. :beer:

8. chintan9

dude its in my blood :p:

:rule:

9. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

why is it that most ppl out here spk like they have used all possible stuffs and experimented with them ..........
    Ya chintan about it being in ur blood .. I thought so ....... But wasnt too sure ...

10. abhijitnath

abhijitnath Fighting GAS frantically

Because it's easier than admitting that one knows nothing;)

11. chintan9

Hahahahah^^

12. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Correct.
    :nw:

13. sumit

sumit HaNdS uPPP!!

guys thx for replyin........got my answers.....thx to all...my solution is a custom made but no custom guitars in pune............i need ta run to mumbai....will i get a good custom for 8k-9k??and are bass also available for custom made??

14. satch_attack

satch_attack New Member

hey guys,

seems the thread is stil goin ...from helpin sumit to gettin pickups for a givson,,this has turned into a huge pickup war ....g8t ..

1) WHO is hindirox ???? ...is he another IGT member ???

2) hey alpha ....ya ..true ..the wood plays more to help the sustain of the guitar ..not the tone ..but i would say the tone obtained is ..80% pickup and 20% the wood ..becuz
    there are so many other parts in the guitar other than the pickup which affect the tone ..

3) i have not a played a BL-500xl...but i have heard it once ...and since i wz some 10 rows back ..i couldnt see it mr.ronnie ...and regardin the BL-500xl....

first of all...no pickup in the world can pull down a indian roof becuz it is made of solid concrete ( since you took wat i said in such a literal way )

maybe one of those cheap houses in the US made of wood ...but not an indian roof and i can garantee that !!

wat i was tryin to say is that it is a high output pickup ..not close to the X2N but more closer to the Evos ...

and 1 more thin ..mr.ronnie ...how many guitars do you have ????

or do u have 3 humbuckers in 1 guitar !!!!!!!!!!!!!...i thought you had a dimarzio combo in your guitar....

and abhijitnath..you are rite man..admittin somethin is better than nothin ..but admittin everythin is stupid ..

15. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

BL 500XL is of moderate output and it's not a high output pickup approaching the EVOs. As a matter of fact it has output lower than a stock GB&a pickup and I am serious. The GB&a has BL in the bridge and stock GB&a pickups in the middle and neck which are of much higher output than this BL. So guaranteed that this thing cant even blow off a thatched roof and forget about the American wooden roofs.

I have one Givson Acoustic Electric with Givson pickups.

16. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

yaar i saw givson price list today i have an ibanez don misunderstand but costliest givson is 9k u believe me?

17. yazi

yazi Banned

U guys are deranged.