ghost's

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by madhuresh, Apr 28, 2006.

?

do u belive in ghosts

Poll closed May 28, 2006.
  1. yes

10 vote(s)
    55.6%
  2. no

8 vote(s)
    44.4%
  1. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

booooooooooboooooooooooooooo to the square

2. madhuresh

madhuresh madhuresh

Eagles is the most prominant name in the list of so called iconoclasatic but inertly satanic bands..........

3. jhinga_lala

jhinga_lala New Member

just wait till I possess you:p: ... then you'll know

4. vini

vini Repeat Offender

hey i just watched darna zaroori hai..and now i do believe in ghosts :eek::

mallika sherawat! :grin:

5. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

So is it worth watching...I'm supposed to decide if I'm going to watch it this wednesday or should I watch gangster instead?

6. vini

vini Repeat Offender

sorry..looks like u got me wrong..it isnt worth watching coz of mallika sherawat...but i dont like emraan hashmi..eww! so i watched it and then who minds some doze of horror (comedy rather)

7. amit82cse

amit82cse Silent observeR

Mein ne bhoot nahi dekha so I dont believe in Bhoot...

Gangster = ***
    Darna Mana Hai = **1//2

So watch gangster.

8. madhuresh

madhuresh madhuresh

maine tujhe nahi dekha so i dont belive u
    and movies vo to kori, bakvaas karte hain
    no comparision from the real thing
    "NAHI DEKHA"...welll is this logic good enough to belive ...?

9. madhuresh

madhuresh madhuresh

kisi ne bhoot nahi dekha aaj tak par sab maante hain.........is this the conclusion ?

10. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

For a theme thats as useless as ghosts, more than yes.

11. nezavisnast

nezavisnast Banned

hi my name is nezavisnast ( do i haftu say tis everytime?) ghosts are not real stoopid they are in your brain.wait you dont have one, hahahaha

12. Petunia

Petunia terminally dorky

Its actually a concept that runs much deeper than the goulish characters that you think hide under white cloths. Ghosts are basically spirits or souls that are trapped between both worlds..here and the thereafter...there is nothing haunting about them (like what we've made up to be) its actually quite a fascinating topic.

if youve never tried a game with the ouija board its really an experience.

13. madhuresh

madhuresh madhuresh

hi my name is nezavisnast ( do i haftu say tis everytime?) ghosts are not real stoopid they are in your brain.wait you dont have one, hahahaha

nahi re pehle, even i use to think like that but, when a guy who really fired bullets on a person and person walked calmly (bullets in face, on neck)
    The guy is brave he never told any one in his Unit but this is truth

@Petuna ...tune dekha hai ?
    if u dont want to tell here pm me !

14. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

You mean an ouija board :p:

15. Petunia

Petunia terminally dorky

@cryptic..*smacks self* shit i knew there was something wrong LOL...oh well, there goes my credibility :banana:
    thnks!!

but arent they spelled both ways :eek::

16. Petunia

Petunia terminally dorky

@maduresh: have i seen ghosts? Um, well i dont think youd call it "seeing" but a couple of us have gotten into it and we did experience some really wild things!! And then there was wild hunting that we did too...pretty cool. how about you?

ive had experiences with exorcism and related..not practiced on me. but-yea. Although we;re not talking about that aspect its also quite intriguing. take care.

17. madhuresh

madhuresh madhuresh

NAH main pandit huun.... (that thread also i wear & follow rules) so bhoots cant do any thing to me [my mom says so] ......
    but what i was wondering is ...if u got some things (work) uncompleted and u die ....can u do it after death ?....i mean ghosts r wothless beings or can produce some chage in this world, do u carry ur intellengence in ur atma ?

18. Petunia

Petunia terminally dorky

^^well are you talking of work as in unfinished laundry and completing payments on electrcity bills and rents? :) sorry that was a bad joke//
    Umm well I have heard a lot of different explanations for the existence of spirits and ghosts, if you will. And one of them was that infact some spirits are stuck between the two worlds, because they are are not "fully ready" for an afterlife (i dont know how that is determined) and they are not allowed to come back to this world..therefore they are trapped in this world. There are good spirits and bad spirits..the bad make ur life miserable (haunting and blah blah) the good ones obviously are wht one might consider almost like a guardian angel! But can you come back and finish unfinished work-like in the movie, Ghost, with Patrick Swayze, im sure its possible. There are plenty of accounts that say so, but i couldnt and wouldnt be able to tell you for sure. As for the "intelligence" remaining in your atma..im sure there is a sense of conciousness that exists in a spirit..a sense of understanding..and a sense of reality but it probably isnt the same as the knowledge and practicality that we posess in our materialistic world. I welcome another explanation--this is all just my opinion..and would love to know otherwise.

19. faraz khan

faraz khan Fkay'zzz .......GoNe MaD!

waiting to get my hands on them and a really sweet name

20. faraz khan

faraz khan Fkay'zzz .......GoNe MaD!

hoe bout performingf a practicall.........hehehhe