ghosts,spirits and souls

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by browneyegurlie, Jan 15, 2005.

1. @subro still with casper grow up dude lolz

2. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

Yeah! Nice un; there... @ guitarist

Like, there maybe spooky stuff and ****, but most of 'em do have some logic behind it!

3. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

Can anyone explain why we feel afraid when we're alone in the dark?

4. tejas

tejas ..........

^^Huh?? I don't. Only some people do. Not everyone i guess..

5. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

@disturbed dont listen to too much iron maiden :p:

6. d_ist_urb_ed

@tejas, brave guy:p:
    @jayswami, LOL sir:) I dont know, i have some phobia i guess, i just feel like someone's watching me or following me.

7. @dist i can well we have in our lives done so many sins or think we have been wrong n want to hide or we think we have caprices which we must hide in the dark or when alone we start feeling that somone may b knowing abt these things or may b watching over each move u make its normally those with a feeble mind which have this prob my friend which plans to bcome a psy told me dont know if he's right ot wrong but baat mein kuch dum hein

8. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

^^^ hmm nice explanation... but dint get the last sentence.. spy or psy??

9. shak

shak Harrr!

i have read it somewhere that this fear of darkness has been transfered to us through the genes from our prehistoric ancestors..they had a fear of dark becuz at night all sorts of wild creatures came out and that fear was so strong that it made an impact on their thinking and their dna stuff whatever it is...

10. psy its french sorry well psy means well not getting the word its the one u go n talk abt ur prob n so on the doctor who listens to ur prob well i think i need one right now lol

11. shak

shak Harrr!

^^psy is a shrink(as they call it in usa :) ) or a psychologist as the rest of the world calls them :) :) ...

12. d_ist_urb_ed

@sharukh, i'm a biology student:) And feelings and emotions dont get transferred through D.N.A or any other genetic material:)
    @theguitaristofm, Nice explanation:)

13. @dist me also bio stud n u r right feelings r normally influenced by surroundings n not by genes
    @sharuk yeah that same thing

14. shak

shak Harrr!

15. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

get married , u would never be alone in the darks !!! she would always haunt you even in the light , lol ...

well this has got nothing to do with ghosts or their storties , as you say you have a phobia and many sail in the same boat with you ....

16. fictional_real

fictional_real Pyaasi Jawani

^^bob ...why dont u marry a ghost? noori? :p:

17. d_ist_urb_ed

LOL:) Hehe FR

18. rockboyteek

rockboyteek New Member

welll

it is psycology, if it is dark then you don't know whats around........you never know whats around!! where as when it is light you can see what you ar doing where you are and who is tthere. It is also intimidating stood there, and we always relate 'light, bright good'...........'black, dark, bad' it's just human nature...........so that is my first lecture 2day! :p:

19. sumit

sumit HaNdS uPPP!!

no words.... even i question do they really exist?

20. d_ist_urb_ed

@rockboyteek, "it's just human nature" yeah right, like i didnt know:)
    @sumit, check the earlier pages dude