ghosts,spirits and souls

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by browneyegurlie, Jan 15, 2005.

1. browneyegurlie

browneyegurlie Sweet as Honey

ghost stories wud be interestin on this....

i believe there are a lot of things around us that are unexplained and this is another topic...karma ye i du believe that you will pay for things you have done in life if they are bad and not in ur 2nd or 3rd life but in this very one. sumtimes if u dont fulfill things in life you do in death or the next life possibly.atmas are traumatised beings in a way that they r neither here or there.

i read this book once on about how we move from one life to the next but we dont reach eternal happiness and peace until we reach moksha which is like freedom from the burden we carry as being a body......man it was complicated stuff and gets u thinking and sumtimes make you kinda depressed!

2. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

Dont believe everything you read in books dahlin;):) You pay for your sins in this very life, believe me, this is coming from an experienced person:)

3. browneyegurlie

hahahhaha..........

4. tejas

tejas ..........

Disclaimer:This post is off-topic.

Don't u guys find horror movies funny? The other day i watching exorcist with my friends at 12 in the night, and it was sooo funny, we were laughing through out. Seriously, i rather watch a horror movie than a comedy if i want some laughs.

5. d_ist_urb_ed

I watch Scary movie series if i want some laughs:):):)

6. rockboyteek

rockboyteek New Member

any1 seen the ring?

7. d_ist_urb_ed

Umm, ok enough off-topic, let's get back on track.

8. mathai

mathai Mathai Learns To Rock

All this is BS :mad:
    ghosts,spirits,para psychology,aliens,ufo's all these r BS.
    we've heard so many stories abt these things.............
    nobody can come with a solid explanation for the existance of
    the above things...what ever people come up with so far is very
    'vague'and guess what everyone enjoys conspiracy theories....

9. Subhro

Subhro Argentina lost :"(

there r all types of ghosts...

good, bad, selfish, mean, generous, ....

I like Casper.. thats a good ghost :music:

10. d_ist_urb_ed

@mathai, you cant explain everything you experience.......
    @Subhro, c'mon man, Casper??????LOL:):)

11. skaw

skaw snooze

well , um ... i believe in em .. call em ghosts spirits souls whtevr ... why do u believe in em .. cuz my grandma wuld nevr lie to me .. and my aunt won't lie to me , my grandmaz best friend wont lie to me , and my senses won't lie to me ... at times i can feel sum1 watching me , and at times i KNOW something touched me , usually when i m alone at like 12 at nite , or even during day .. u mite be laughing now but wait till it evr happens to u .. u ll shiver ur brains eyes out .. and no i dont believe in re-birth ... and oh wells u can laugh atme if u want ... i wuldn't care a bit ... i hve went through it enough .. i wuld tell u incidents but then u mite just laugh your stomach out ... so meh .. dats all i gota say

12. d_ist_urb_ed

^Creepy post...........

13. @disturbed yeah at times i also laugh when i wastch some "scary movie" Have u watch The ring only one part was scary the other part was a bit funny esp when the ghost comes out ofthe tv lolz :think:

14. d_ist_urb_ed

@theguitaristofm, no no, i meant, the actual scary movie series, you know scary movie 2, 3 like that and i bet you were scared out of your wits when the ghost came out of the T.V:p: Dont lie:)

15. @no dist just watch the movie actually i used to b afraid some 2-3 yrs ago of such movies but have seen so much ghosts story movies that it seems to b only repetition n seems a bit funny however the story was nic one watch THE RING

16. tejas

tejas ..........

@Skaw - Noones laughing. Everyones curious. What are u talking about?

@Disturbed - Yeah, Scary movie 3 and 1 are both on today. Im gonna watch 3. Already seen 1.

17. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

hahahahahahah.....wot is this....i leave you guyz alone for few day and u guyz listen to the horror stories...hahaha...back to the topic....i belive in "Ruh"...yes....ghost(wot is dat?)....talk bout Jinnat(Geene)....yes....i blieve in Geene....

18. rockboyteek

rockboyteek New Member

Freaky

some things are freaky......wen my grandma died....a few weeks after me and my sister were playing outside and suddenly we both herd her calling us :shock:

19. @rockboy teek wooooooooooow

20. browneyegurlie

ahh oui it was ...mum was pretty amazed too