ghosts,spirits and souls

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by browneyegurlie, Jan 15, 2005.

1. browneyegurlie

browneyegurlie Sweet as Honey

we were bored yester at school and in a lesson it juts came up as a random topic..weird yeah i know but hey it was random!

so i was wondering wat people think about ghosts and like 'atmas' do you believe in second lives? or not...like the idea of there being a world beyond etc...u get the general jist.

2. shak

shak Harrr!

i'll believe it when i see it!!...i haven't seen one and i don't believe in one..

and about second lives ...i think it has more to do with an individual and his ideological and mythological background and its not a very general question..so i think i'll avoid this area..:)

3. Sanjay Mazumder

Sanjay Mazumder ~..::MASTERMIND::..~

I always wanted to see ghosts but I did never see one. Wish I see now......

4. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

wow bg , this is not wierd but a very interesting topic to talk abt ...

well i do believe in their existence though have not really experienced any but have read many articles and books about it !!!

when i was in school / college - we use to call spirits thru planchets , sometimes the coin used to move but cant really say that some spirits come into the coin...

has anyone read the world famous series ... they have a book world famous ghost ( based on true stories ) ,,, was my fav book ...

5. i believe in karma ie u reap as u sow n so on but not on ghosts
    i have so often went pass by a cemetry at around midnight so often coz the cemetry is ont eh way to cinema so i dont believe perhaps am wrong ?......

6. @sanjay i think seeing ghost n so on is just a matter of perception u know abt the saying superstition is the religion of the feeble mind............

7. browneyegurlie

browneyegurlie Sweet as Honey

i guess some people find it real interesting and others dont....planchets?! isnt that kinda dangerous coz like i;ve heard people that people died if they left it in the middle or sumthing ....has any1 seen the others?

8. @bobby scientifically there is an explaination to everything but i DO agree that there's some unexplained things in the universe............

9. @browneye recently i have heard from my cuzin abt a ghost in a photo n the photographer n all died n the case has not been solved yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. @browneye i wil post some weird stories abt ghost very sooooooon in this thread

11. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

i think its somehow dangerous to try but you wud mind at that age with so much of anxiety and exitement in you , well when i look back now i realise we were wrong in doin all that as half knowledge is more dangerous ......

@ tgf - pls post all ur views under one post instead of creating multiple posts for every comments :rockon:

12. Menon

Menon New Member

Heyy..Science is reason folks..but belief is what makes you see the unreasoned!!
    So it's subjective..good on ya ppl..but don't be callin on spirits and disturbin them..they've got a helluva lotta troubles themselves..I think it's irreverent!!
    Cheers
    Menon

13. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

hoii... nice topic.. i really believe in ghost or spirits or both of em...

coz the place where i live, ie Bahrain.. in the past it was jail of Iran... and the Area of Um Al Hassam was their grave yard.. now about 3 years back i moved to um al hassam but couldn't live there for more than 3 week... Gosh it was really scary...

14. tejas

tejas ..........

I dont believe in ghosts. But yeah, i believe in Karma. Not in terms of second life, but more like "what u give is what u get". But it sure is fun talking about ghosts and telling each other ghosts stories.

15. @tejas yeah it would b g8 to narrate some ghost storieeesssssssssssssss.

16. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

I see ghosts.......WHOOOOOO!!! Here's Abe Lincoln sitting beside me:p::p::p: Hehe, i dont believe in ghosts or in re-birth:)

17. abhay_saxena

abhay_saxena Lord of the strings

neither do i

18. rockboyteek

rockboyteek New Member

well

i believe in paranormal activity and ghosts.......i love finding out about such things and aliens too........I also believe in life after death.......it is possible isnt it :think:

19. fictional_real

fictional_real Pyaasi Jawani

this stories and the whole concept is so much interesting....

ghost stories are among my hot favs. i simply love them.
    i dont believe in ghosts. i'll l8r on post an true incidence after which the exortist the all time favs horror film was made.

20. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

I believe that there are things unknown to us, that we still dont understand, however do not link that to ghosts, hauntings and headless beings for heaven's sake LOL:):):p: