Ghey o meter. How gay are you?

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by shsnawada, Jan 1, 2007.

1. i'm_not_neo

i'm_not_neo el valor máximo absoluto

36% gay(too straight)..."loosen up my straight mate!these days women like a man with some softer edges to grab onto."....Really?:think:

2. shak

shak Harrr!

how can gay men be softer than the straight ones? .... who ever says something like this should try shoving a 6 incher up his rear ...

as matt lucas would say .. 'its not easy being queer!'

3. 10% 'Just way too straight for these modern times mate'

Maybe, but at least I know i ain't homophobic.

4. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

Bi the bi what are you doing tonight??

5. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Ummm, lol .......
    I am initiating one female from work into the world of alcohol.

No points for guessing where things may go.

6. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

PS: Teh_Wizard, wash yer bedsheet after you come back.
    :p:

7. ultrabot90

ultrabot90 Like fishes need bicycles

wtf, 36%. I feel like bashing my shotgun into the creators mouth...
    EDIT- Why doesnt some nice admin come along and delete this topic for good? Its obscene anyways.
    @ Shak- Yeah, I faced that, too >.>
    -regards,
    ultrabot90

8. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

obscene ?

9. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

Why do you even have a shotgun?

10. cronix

cronix New Member

Cronix is 36% gay

"Loosen up my straight mate!these days women like a man with some softer edges to grab onto."

11. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Do you carry brains?

12. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

I think the shitgun was a metaphor for his brain.

God bless

13. shak

shak Harrr!

and this test comes from channel4 ... yeah i couldnt have expected anything more suitable for them swanks ..

have you guys heard about this indian bollywood actress (forgot her name .. says she's got the best body in b.wood .. huh! i puked and destroyed my keyboard over her ... .twice) ... thats been on celebrity big brother lately? what an ARSE!!!!! ... got paid 300,000 pounds (30,000,000 Rs.?) for making a clown of herself .. absolute disgrace!! crying and moaning like princess all the time and boasting about how many [strike] peasents [/strike] servents she has back home ..... *shakes head* ... god damn you channel4

14. nazr

nazr angel is my genital..

Hey shak you in UK?Actress would be shilpa shetty the one with a botched up nose.D o tell us what she is doing on the show.

15. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

Anybody who could tell you what she's doing on the show isn't really tops on my list.

16. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

^ I would label that as pre-pwnage.

17. shak

shak Harrr!

@nazr: she's just tryin to fit in .. i think she hasnt spent much time in england before cuz she's down to tlaking slang and using the 'hip' words .... sadly they are all american and she draws only blank stares all the time .. ('get out of my face' .. 'freaking camera' ... 'freaking this freakin that' .. 'talk to the hand' ... wth?)
    other than that .. she loves to cry over people she has met for only 24 hours, act like a princess and be nag when she speaks with oh so artificial british accent .. aaargghhh!!!

already up for eviction this week ...

18. ultrabot90

ultrabot90 Like fishes need bicycles

What he frags r u folks saying? How can one relate a shotgun to brains? >_<
    EDIT-This topic *is* obscene coz it is based on peoples ***uality. *pukes*

19. nazr

nazr angel is my genital..

@shak i wanted to know about the juicy bits. I believe the big brother shows there are uncensored with cameras in the loos and people having *** or walking around nude in the house,If this is true then how is our bhartiye nari coping with it.Perhaps by joining in?

20. shak

shak Harrr!

^ lol@juicy bits ...

yeah Big brother does get naughty but .. only 'big brother' .. this is 'celebrity big brother' so you dont really get any nudity in this show ..

the original 'big brother' will start in a few weeks time .. and it would have all the crap as such.