George Lynch is a MoFo! LOL

Discussion in 'Music Talk' started by alpha1, Oct 18, 2006.

1. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Thats what Mr George Lynch says on his website: https://www.georgelynch.com/rigs/studiorigs/revolutionstudio.html

2. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

But anyway I simply LOVE his guitar tone.

3. SG1

SG1 "Brown Jesus"

maybe he is telling the truth man .. what makes him a jerk then?

4. cronix

cronix New Member

yeah whatever.... all's good till he plays well

5. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

He's fvck all........Nobody talks about Hendrix like that...Lynch should start shutting his a.ss and start hearing things from his mouth.....That's why he lost the gig with Ozzy to Jake E Lee when Lynch was very famous and Jake E Lee was an underground player....and that's why he's lost like a fvck all idiot selling 20 copies a year and with 4 to 5 fans world wide....Dokken sucks.....so is his playing.......Watch his instructional video.....you'd think it's his zombie that speaks.......he and his stupid fvcked up playing..........

6. cronix

cronix New Member

^^^^ ronnie speaks..... kkkkofffeeee (took care of the numerology shit) with ronnie

7. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

https://www.legendarytones.com/georgelynch.html

Legendary Tones: There's a lot of debate from players that either side on the debate that "tone is all in the fingers" and those who state that you're just not going to get good tone unless you've got the gear. Though LegendaryTones itself is primarily a gear-related site, I'm a believer that the player is atleast 50% of the equation if not more. What are your thoughts on that?

George Lynch: “Well, if you’re Adrian Belew you are the kind of player that’s inclined to depend on effects. Stevie Ray Vaughan depended on great vintage tone, and guys like Zack Wylde and Eddie Van Halen can sit down and blow you away plugged into a garbage disposal. I think the end justifies the means, as we’re all built differently. I think the 50% equation is about right.”

8. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

He makes sense most of teh times.

Especially about Jimi Hendrix making noize.
    :RollLol:

9. ronnieanand

Now he proves that he's a dumb fvck....He's a typical Michael Angelo...Either you shred or cant shred...There are tons of shredders better and faster than him...He cant even understand SRV's playing...I am serious wondering if his crappy attitude, how did he even become a decent guitar player....And you give this dumb fvck any gear and he will make it sound like Garbage...A.ss hole couldnt get a gig with any band after he quit Dokken and now you know why.....Attitude sucks...

10. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

:mad:
    Don't get him wrong, what he says makes 100% of sense.

Means that if you made him play thru an Boss MT-2 plugged into Mesa Boogie Triple Rectifier, he won't sound what he is/was.

So what's there to disagree about?

11. ronnieanand

This is crap...I give George Lynch a Dobro, he wont sound like himself...Forget a dobro...If I give him a Hank Marvin kinda tone, he cant do shit too....He is 100% non sense....Just another dumbfvck....People get a particular guitar tone to compliment their style of playing. Their's nothing to go for a good tone...Lynch is jealous of good tone 'cos he cant get a decent tone for shit....

12. SG1

SG1 "Brown Jesus"

Yes he can get a Tone infact he have a good Tone .. am not taking his side but u gotta respect if what he is all about the guy have enuf balls to state all that public vise .. he ain't sitting on a public forum and posting showing he know shyt abt everything .. so let it be ... aaah man throw themall in garbage i care less for these bitches ... am waiting for ma chance to pop out of this Bird CAN ... got ma Interview with GEO last sunday .. they are stupid as hell as well .. you all will see what i said to the guy who took ma interview lol .. fagg introduced me as Canada's top most Bands Member and asking me questions like " Canada ki Dall " " Pakistan ka Chicken " :annoyed: .. i hope they won't cut it ;)

13. ronnieanand

Nobody's showing here that he knows everything.....If you understood that way, then you need to clear those bird shit out of your ears....You dont need guts to be stupid....Only stupid make such comments in public....

14. SG1

SG1 "Brown Jesus"

wtf????.....
    Dude u out of your mind ... did i Offend you by any ways?
    watch where you going or its just your smart alpha way to talk retartedly??
    damn man can't believe Lord is thinking abt you for MOD . i dun think i can live with this kinda attitude with a person who have his girl showing off her thang.
    Hater.

15. ronnieanand

Now you watch what you are talking.....An avatar doesn't mean anything. And I dont need your comment on what I am on that...I know myself more than you...You better stick on to your Chit Chat Forum...And it's upto Neo to consider whoever he wants to....

Any why are you brining in Alpha on this....

Read your post...and read it in context to what I wrote...It does offend me....

16. SG1

SG1 "Brown Jesus"

shhhh enuff dude .. where did Alpha came from? do i have to tell you how to type bad words? should i add @lpha so u understand what are you a statue manic or something .. uuhhh all i can say is you took it all wrong dude all wrong .. thankx for letting us know u know better then us or what so ever, it wasn't a good idea talking to a numb nut like you in the first place.
    am out.
    Hater.

17. ronnieanand

Same here.....Wasn't a good idea to talk to a dumbfvck like you......who cant say anything clearly.....The birdshit is not just in your ears....

18. erutu

erutu terminally awesome

I don't know who George Lynch is but this thread is gold.

19. SG1

SG1 "Brown Jesus"

k dude .. whatever makes ya happy ..:rock:

20. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

^Do they test for retardation in Toronto?