Ganguly Dropped Again!!

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by Ankur_Scorpio, Dec 14, 2005.

1. chirag11kapoor

chirag11kapoor New Member

bjr,r u crazy . all these years ganguly was winning us matches , series in pak,etc.do u think he was out of form, all his life.

2. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

chirag11kapoor, r u crazy? When did I say anything of the sort?

3. can_i_play

can_i_play New Member

A new Twist in the Tale...
    These ....******* politicians will discuss his omission from team in Loksabha...
    One politician doing harm to sport and others...creating an agenda of it ...

4. Ankur_Scorpio

Ankur_Scorpio New Member

one more twist....Dravid and Chappel were strongly agaisnt playing Ganguly for any match!

https://hindustantimes.com/htcricket/14_1575668.htm

and this comes from Dravid....who was supported all through ..by ganguly
    shame on him!! ...jsut tyring to save his captaincy...and this guy chappel is really takin things into his hands....which will prove disastrous..for our team! we may have a winning combination now....but if someone starts doing everything...chaos is just round the corner! Ganguly's career is as good as over...given so much hatred for him! either he can survive..or greg..and greg has upper hand rite now!

guess wht Zaheer is not in the team..even after doing amazingly well in domestic cricket?? Greg....reason--- He doesnt like him!!!

indian cricket is becoming Greg's Father's property....i say kick this guy back to Aussi! and yeah just for the record...

Since greg joined south australian....team as coach...they plummeted from being no 1 to being out of the provincial cricket in 3 years time....i hope tht is not repeated here

5. apurbajd

apurbajd ~#$&*$@*^$

Well Dravid's silence on the issue explains everything! Greed of captaincy has made him blind. God save Indian cricket from Greg .. and his a** licker Dravid...

6. anshphenomenon

anshphenomenon Rape me :boff:

allthough..
    almost Greg is responsible for what is happening in indian cricket at the moment..
    but again we shdnt forget that hes doing well as a coach...
    india is back on the winning track...after a long time...

but again i want Saurav Ganguly back in the team.......

and i feel that if Ganguly wld have kept his mouth shut during the zimbabwe tour..and wldnt have mentioned that he was asked to step down..
    things wld have been different.... maybe... :think:

7. apurbajd

apurbajd ~#$&*$@*^$

May be things wud have been diff.... but he did right by speaking it out rather than licking Gregs white back like some other players are doing right now to save their place and position in the team....

8. chirag11kapoor

very correct ,apurbajd. ganguly is d only person who could stand up against the a**hole.all others r just comparable to the ass licking chamchas of d british officers of the former east india company which used to rule over india.

9. chirag11kapoor

sorry bjr , i thought these lines
    "Its not politics that dropped ganguly out......
    its what kept him in all these years.."
    were written by u. they were written by ambush.
    sorry dude

10. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

well said dude.... you just hit the nail on the head... dravid is a slave to chappal