gangfight!!!!!

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by silent_dragon, Oct 23, 2005.

1. its just ur dirty thinking thats it :annoyed:

2. shak

shak Harrr!

very right lavina ...
    have you, by any chance, got some vidoes of those slapping gangs on you? .. the ones who slap sleeping passengers on bus while recording the event on their mobile phones? i saw one the other day .. sorry but it was hilarious! .. i was wondering if you have any ..

3. yeah i no many guys hu keep all those weird videos on their fone

just a waste of memory :p: i leave them on my comp and just 4get bout em

4. shak

shak Harrr!

not if you have a 512mb sd card tucked under the battery :)
    anyway ...

5. ive got a 256 :( was gona get 1gb :cool: but heard it lags alot+i cant even finish 256mb like 1gb is whoahhhhhhhh!

6. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

^^ smart thinkin there,.... finally!!

7. :) compliment or insult :annoyed:?

8. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

man that was :RollLol:

9. silent_dragon

silent_dragon Immortal guitarist

Oh shit!! i've read 67 posts of utter ignorance n worthless comments, whatever i've posted is 100% true n it really does hurt my sentiments when people like sharukh n other wise guys say things without knowing the truth, n sharukh u'vemade a hell of a curry of this incident. Here this may make u believe and regret:
    I am a Keralite and my real name is Stephen Robin George. People gave me the name silent dragon since i was a so called introvert n never mixed up with people when i was in my high school, also i had a very short temper!!!My life changed a lot with my love life, which was put to an end when me and my girlfriend whose name was Agnes met with an accident, she died n i survived never to look at any girl anymore n then going back to my old silent dragon self!!!! I took into a lot fightings with young n old alike.I learnt boxing for 2 years since i had made a lot of enemies by then!!!Right now i'm living in Mizoram, my father works as an advocate and has been working here for around 30 years. I think u guys know of the new film that was released whose name is Dhansh, it depicts how the locals hate outsiders like me in MIzoram!!! We have frequent fightings and a so called war here!!!!The two major non local gangs of this place is the gang of a place called Complex, whose gang leader is Ajmal Bhai n i happened to fight for this gang. The other gang is the Gangs of Treasury Square whose leaders are Khaju bhai, His brother Jacky and an equal post is held by another person called Partho Sinha. This fight started due to another minor gang who asked the help of Khaju bhai, then that monday was the day when we fought real bad n used brass knuckles n everything, i n my friends including some of the enemies were arrested the following day, after which i was released then on the day of the function that was on saturday we again fought at an abandoned petrol pump, n i said after the function SHARUKH not at the time of the function since there were many cops around n since the Chief guest of the function happened to Mr. A.R. Kohli His exellency , The Governor oF the Stupid ****ing state of Mizoram. It was on this day that we beated up Khaju n jacky n they were admitted to the hospital!!!!Does that become clear enough, u wise Sherlocks!!!!!N i'm probably going to lose my life tommorow since Jacky n Khaju r out n have phoned me to meet their gang tommorow night!!!And all u guys make fun fun fun fun of me me me!!!U may never again get the chance!!!
    Hey sherlocks any wise guesses as to why i didn't come to igt yesterday, Khaju n his gang had cut off the power supply to only my flat, thats why!!!!

My life has been made of only three things SORROW,SORROWand SORROW!!! All my tears have dried up, i still don't know how to express to my father as to how much i love him, i still don't know how to ask my mother to forgive me, i still don't know how to give my sister a brotherly love, i am a complete loser but it all ends tommorow n i will once again be united with my love atleast i suppose God will grant me that wish, a wish of a dying warrior, won't he.......
    but please u guys at igt don't cease to make fun of me please don't...!!!!!

10. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

Did you realize that out of those 67 posts (ignoring the first one) 4 of them are yours? I can say that your'e the archetypal director on earth..... the plot seems ok, but who are you going to put as the actors and the lost love (really important). And there are so many villains, just awesome....expecting a HUGE hit.

11. shak

shak Harrr!

u know if i were you, i would have gone straight to police and if my life was truely in danger, i wouldnt have sat there writing down huge posts at some crappy internet forum where you know nothing will ever come out good, if i was really in danger i wouldnt have thought twice about staying at my "flat" and i would have moved in with my parents .. if i was in danger i wouldnt have sat on internet and bragged about my father rather i would have used his PR and his contacts to leg those "bhai's" ...
    what do you want? a word of advice? a word of sympathy? .. then you chose the wrong place .. stand up for yourself .. if you are so damn brave why do you have to snigger here at IGT where none of us even know whether you exist or not .. stop moaning and groaning .. a person in mortal danger doesnt act like you are acting at the moment .. if time was so short ... i bet you wouldnt have found time to go to the loo .. you would have ran so far that not even the buggers down at MI5 headqaurters would have found your footsteps ..
    as for me ... i have a habbit of taking mick out of everything .. dun mind me .. i rarely speak sense .. but when i do .. i shake the damn pillars of the 6 senses ...
    so my reckon is that you are taking too much coffee ... not havin enuff sleep .. have a brilliant mind but it wanders all the time ... and a really really bad case of Schizophrenia .. but then again i could me wrong .. God forbid if i am .. i hope everything goes welll and you live to lead a happy life ..

12. born2tab

born2tab rhythm guitarist

hey silent dragon,
    if wat u say is true then hats off to ur bravery and ur commitment for ya lost love...
    But shahrukh has a point too.
    And its true if ya life is in danger forget provin it to us ..rather act smart and save ur a$$ buddy.
    V dont wanna loose an IGTian to any f**in gangsters.
    all the best

13. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

@dragon bhai - yaar, i didnt know the scene was so serious!anyway, i take my words back that hurt you!btw....why in the hell did you get into these buncha jerks??.....kuch kaam nahin hai kya?....you think fighting at this age of 17 is good for your personal profile record?that too fighting with some gang with brass knuckes n so on?!...arey jus leave them!you got a better life ahead of you!just forget all these goonda work!

14. born2tab

born2tab rhythm guitarist

true rockin devil...
    i really support ur view....
    hey silent dragon leave all the past behind and try to shape up ur future in a better way...
    jus try to refrain from all these gangfights...
    there is much more to life than fights n gangs...
    wake up...n grow smart .U dont wanna spend ur entire life boxing in the wrong arena.

15. basit_jaaaani

basit_jaaaani I'm gUnnin' fer uuu

LMFAO HAHAHAHHAHAHA

16. faraz khan

faraz khan Fkay'zzz .......GoNe MaD!

Hey guyzzz lets make a gang ,,, gang leader .. shahrukh...

Guyzz plzzz suggest a name for our leader !!
    I say.. Toni BHai

17. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Why is this thread revived after exactly ONE year?

18. Morbid_Angel

Morbid_Angel Sid the sloth

1st have the name of our gang.

19. kaiser

kaiser Bored

i just read the original post. ****ing cool.