gangfight!!!!!

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by silent_dragon, Oct 23, 2005.

1. silent_dragon

silent_dragon Immortal guitarist

around 5K, n we sang songs in the jail inorder to intimidate the cops!!we were around 20 in the jail, others managed to escape n some r in the hospital, we the gang members of one group were in one cell whereas the other gang members in another cell, at times we even teased them when the inspector was not around!!! But during half of the peroid of the second
    day most of my friends including me began getting bored, some were homesick!!!!

2. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

damn whatta xperience you must have had....dude, quit boxing! you could have got some good pm3 player outta that 5k! or even 500 softie icecreams!:p:

did you guys get beaten up?and how did your dad react?

3. shak

shak Harrr!

what utter nonsense of a thread ...
    what does v.i.p meeting of ministers has to do with this incident? and if police were around you why didnt they stop ya before you got a cut lip and a scar?? (that beats me as well .. you took on 12 people + the gang leader and his bro .. still managed to sustain only minor injuries whereas they ended up in hospital) .. and i think any sane person (let alone 30 each side) will think twice before taking on each other in front of bobbies (slang for police if you dun know) .. by the way ... if that gang leader doesnt come around to finish ya off .. let me know .. i will ....
    now close this thread ... * hits the back button in disgust*

4. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

@silent dragon: Which movie are you talking about??? I agree with shahrukh.
    If this was true (HIGHLY UNLIKELY...i mean INFINITLY UNLIKELY), i wonder where darwin went wrong..And if i was in that place then i would get injured due to the amount of laughter watching these retards (yes including the "boxer guy") getting injured.

5. shak

shak Harrr!

LMAO! :beer:
    by the way did ya notice .. the boxer - instead of keping a low stance, straight back and tucked head - was, and i qoute " i was swinging my arms on all those i could get them on " :NoNo:
    by the way silent .. dun take it serious ma man .. i am only takin a mick

6. dharmatma

dharmatma Banned

hahahahahahaahhahaha...

silent dragon > desi pride+vishwa

7. shsnawada

I can imagine two countries having a war and the war having a point or a purpose. The last time i thought about cracks in evolution was when people were protesting against the guy who bought manchester united.

8. shsnawada

Ahh.... now i get it.. Darwin wasnt wrong... but this behaviour matches that of an orangutan or a chimp....only they dont attack each other.
    So final truth: Silent dragon is an ape resisting human attack.
    I wonder where the VIPs and the boxing lessons came from

9. shak

shak Harrr!

HAHAHAHA! ... it all makes SENSE! *smirk*

10. shsnawada

Come on. who else could have names like Khaju and Jacky (OK, dogs are often called that but who else)?

11. shak

shak Harrr!

honestly .. it doesnt add up!
    fight took place last monday ... he spent 2 days in jail .. thats .. tuesday and wednesday ... got bailed out on wednesday ... so he had thursday, friday and saturday .. but he got the aftermath (what ever that is .. i think he forgot to mention) .. yesterday .. WHILE most of the opponents inlcuding our great dog tagged khaju bhai and his bro along with their deciples were in hospital ... i dunno who caused the aftermath "yesterday" .. the their is the enigma of vip meeting, governors, petrol station ( i dunno about india ..but here petrol stations are never deserted .. 99% are open 24 hrs a day) .. a fight in presence of police .. and errr ... very minor injuries .. while majority got to hospital .. by the way ... why didnt police arrest khaju? or is he under hospital arrest? if he is .. then silent ma man .. you shouldnt worry at alll ...

12. shsnawada

Its the same in india too.

rocking_devil likes this.
  13. shak

shak Harrr!

allright .. guess we know whats going on .. no need to call sherlock anymore ...

14. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

Wow!!!!!,...................... one more addition to the super-intelect group of guys of IGT!

Although,... i shd admit,.... these threads are nice entertainment.

15. dharmatma

dharmatma Banned

i had a fight today.
    i got scratched on the face..by a kitten.
    i called "khiladi bhai"..he got scratched on his face more than me..he is in the hospital..
    then suddenly an army of kittens came running after me..i had to take shelter in the jail at night..to prevent the kittens from reaching me.
    then i woke up.

16. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

Once had a bad fight in the Hostel. Our Hostel was getting attacked by another college. It was about 500 in their side and some 350 in our side. A lot of guys got hurt. We fought with whatever we could get in our hands. 2 guys lost one eye, a few skull fractures and plenty of cuts and bruises. The fight last for about 2 hours till 2 vans filled with Police came and separated the things. Our College was shut down for about 3 days and we had police protection for our hostel for about a week. The whole thing started because of a Friendly Cricket Match between my college and a Commerce College both from the same management. This damn friendly match turned so violent. :mad:

17. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

But all these gang fights and stupid things are so immature. Once you have money in hand, you can buy the most horrible criminals to support you. I meant you can buy police to beat up any goondas. No better goondas than Police.

If you can shell a few thousands, you can thrash up that Kaju Bhai. Most poor guys who fight are from slums and things like that. They cannot fight the power of money. You will look at a gang to support and fight only when your maturity level is below 0. Once you are grown up, you will know how to handle these things easily without even having a need for all these gangs and stuffs like that.

Now GROW UP.

18. jekyll

jekyll Banned

true :nw:
    hundered percent true :rock:

Police is the biggest goonda force in this country ...

absolute truth ... words of wisdom ...
    :mad:

thats y i said somewhere in some thread that IPS is THE DREAM JOB ...

19. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

ahahahahahaha:RollLol: ...khaju n jacky dogs?? true true .very true indeed! reps for ya!:RollLol:

20. shsnawada

Could i have a video of that??