From Ehsaan of Shankar Ehsaan Loy

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by ehsaan, Mar 24, 2011.

1. Sumanovo razor

Sumanovo razor New Member

squier ehsaan noorani model has a basswood body so it will sound a bit mellow...the pickups of the godin are pretty hot...and when the active mode is one it actually acts like a humbucker...not exactly humbucker but still....the pickups dont sound like a regular single coil...

2. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Which Godin are you comparing it with?

3. mymusicmyguitar

mymusicmyguitar Active Member

There is absolutely no comparision in squier and godin..Both fall in different category. The godin that i had checked i apparently dont remember the model number. but it was in the range of 40 - 50 i suppose at bhargavas.....I will go to that shop one more time to try that model soon....

4. Sumanovo razor

may be you tried godin velocity...

5. rickkkyrich

rickkkyrich Guest

Dude is your name Suman?

6. Sumanovo razor

no...its sumanto..why

7. rickkkyrich

rickkkyrich Guest

I m glad to know that... no reasons.. i m here for trolling

8. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

So then why are (=Sumanovo) we even mentioning it?

Even I can talk about comaprison between Maruti 800 and Mercedes SLK ... but its useless and doesn't make any sense.

9. Sumanovo razor

k k m sorry...actually i havent tried any of the guitars mentioned above .so was asking

10. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

11. Pratik_gujar18

Pratik_gujar18 New Member

how much does the signature strat cost?

12. allen sebastian

allen sebastian reverbnation.com/nissi

13. Saptashaw

Saptashaw PRO Tabber

I'd played one for about half an hour at a store right after it was launched. The finish is very nice, it is well built. Very comfortable for smaller hands due to the neck profile. But it doesn't quite feel like a Strat for the same reason :). And yes, the output is a bit mellow and it lacks bite. However, if you do a pickup swap that will take care of it. O, it is quite light so nice for extended jamming sessions and stage shows.
    And for those doubting if the OP is actually Ehsaan, he used to be a regular on IGT years ago and there is no reason to believe it is not him :).