Fretboard Question

Discussion in 'Beginner's Q&A Forum' started by himu_omega, Jun 15, 2007.

  1. himu_omega

    himu_omega New Member

    Does any one know what the metal grid along the edges of a fretboard is called
    its shown in the pic

    Attached Files:

  2. zing

    zing Machine Head

    "binding" - its ususally wood, plastic, ivory, tortoise shell etc - never metal AFAIK
  3. Life_Sans_Death

    Life_Sans_Death Acronym!

    thats the answer

Share This Page