Fret Makes Buzzing Sound

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by svenkateshsmart, Jan 30, 2009.

1. svenkateshsmart

svenkateshsmart New Member

I am new to this forum and this is my first query. I recently bought a Granada PSR-1, but after attending few classes my teacher told me that 2nd and 3rd frets make buzzing sounds and asked me to change the guitar.

I am so used to the guitar and I do not want to change it. Please help me on the same

2. angel_of_sin

angel_of_sin bassist.....

take it to da dealer and ask him to change da peice ....get da same model.......

3. svenkateshsmart

svenkateshsmart New Member

Fret Buzz

Can they change it and give me a new one? Is it really possible? I have seen a sticker saying 1 year warranty inside my guitar though, just curious!

4. sukrut

sukrut God Guitarist

yeah man.....he'll change.............
    although the buzz can be gotten rid off..... since your's is a new guitar get it exchanged......

5. mad_spartan

mad_spartan New Member

wow! change the guitar for fret buzz? thats not the only solution. just try setting it up. or get it set up from someone who knows how to do it.

6. Strings Lord

Strings Lord New Member

change d guitar man. its worth it. take my word!

7. alienroar

alienroar 6 string fanatic

if u can change it.. its better u change. there r options open to fix the buzz though.

8. thepacifist2013

thepacifist2013 V.I.P Member

Not all neck issues can be rectified. It's always safer to exchange it for a better piece.
    It would be good if your teacher could take some time out to get the guitar, since he would check the guitar in a thorough manner. Else, take a friend who knows his way around guitars.