Foul Mouthed Parrot Banished By Embarrassed Keepers

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by lord_neo, Aug 5, 2005.

1. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

Foul-Mouthed Parrot Banished By Embarrassed Keepers

LONDON (AP) A foul-mouthed parrot previously owned by a lorry driver has been banished from public areas in a British animal sanctuary after repeatedly embarrassing his keepers, they said.

Barney, a five-year-old Macaw, is now kept indoors at Warwickshire Animal Sanctuary in Nuneaton, central England, when outsiders visit after abusing dignitaries with swearword-littered insults.

"He's told a lady mayoress to f..(expletive) off and he told a lady vicar: 'And you can f... off as well'," sanctuary worker Stacey Clark said.

Nor did the forces of law and order escape, she added.

"Two policemen came to have a look at the centre. He told them: 'And you can f... off you two wankers'."

Clark said sanctuary workers believed Barney either picked up the phrases from television or was taught them by his previous owner, a lorry driver who emigrated to Spain.

"He does say 'Hello, big boy' and 'Thank you' when you give him a biscuit," she added.

"But it's mainly naughty words and always to the wrong people. We're trying to teach him not to swear. Macaws are very intelligent birds."

:shock: :shock: :shock:

2. the_batman

the_batman New Member

lolz. I've always wanted a parrot.

3. dlogic

dlogic Zuitarist

^^^a foul mouthed one?!?!?!??!

4. J.J

J.J The Guitar God

hahaha truth speaking parrot i would say...

5. dlogic

dlogic Zuitarist

^^^ foulness is truth for you!!!!

6. deathdr_87

deathdr_87 Awesome Guitarist

thats one kickass parrot - wouldnt want to own him though

7. J.J

J.J The Guitar God

dlogic what is truth for u??? Insanity maybe...

8. dlogic

dlogic Zuitarist

@jj for me truth is anything that gives me permanent pleasure and happiness

9. J.J

J.J The Guitar God

yup then i am sure it is insanity...

10. dlogic

dlogic Zuitarist

@jj to you happiness....... is insanity?!?!?!! ...come get a life!!!

11. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

on the contrary insanity is happiness ...

insane ppl are amongst the happiest ppl on this earth ...
    they have (or rather they believe they have) whatever they want, whenever they want to be happy ...

i read this in Dale Carnegie thing: once he interviewed a psychologist about how ppl perceive things etc ... and how it leads to happiness ...
    the shrink said that if he had the power to make these insane ppl sane ... he'll havta think twice ... coz he knows that they are happier off being insane ...